[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is YOUR favourite MineCraft memory?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: MineCraft.png (248 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
MineCraft.png
248 KB, 570x321
What is YOUR favourite MineCraft memory?
>>
WAM
>>
Converting a village to my own ranch after they just introduced and just walking around building shit and cultivating shit while listening to the drunk tank podcast
>>
>>333153452
Early alpha when it was this new phenomenon before it became infected with autistic kids. And later on I dived into really fantastic mods (Thaumcraft, Twilight forest, Aether, Bones o plenty) things that changed the gameplay and world. Good times...
>>
>>333153452
When I updated and my map got cut off and turned into a square shaped island surrounded by ocean biome, with no animals or any of the update content.
>>
>>333153718
>infected
Dude, it's a game. Your game do not get "infected". Dont do the hipster.
>>
>>333153661
Literally same minus podcast
>>
I remember the first time I played in Alpha, it was so weird. I just built a hole inside a hill and tried to understand stuff. Built tunnels for everywhere to save myself from the monsters. Giant railroad tracks too.
>>
>>333153452
Playing on a server with e-buddies and making the clocktower from Majora's mask with a miniature moon next to it

It was a tiny as fuck moon, though I did have grass and a tree in it
>>
>>333154221
>Says it's just game
>Community bulk consists of dedotated wam autistic kids, pedophiles and hipster youtubers
Minecraft used to be nice but humanity is never allowed to have nice things.
>>
>>333153452
>people that ruin their games with mods like industrialcraft

Autism incarnate doesn't even represent half a fraction of how stupidly obnoxious they are
>>
>>333155221
who care about the community. You play the game. Who the fuck care what other people who like the game do. Stupid people like the same food and clothing as you do. You do not stop eating burgers because you have stupid fucks eating them right?
>>
building a huge house on a new map and running around trying to tame wolves when they first came out with my 3 pals.
>>
Before I knew you could craft I created a giant sand fortress and stood on a single pillar at night to avoid the spiders.
>>
>>333155352
No, I hate the community because there's nobody I can play with. It's fucking irritating playing fantastic modpacks alone and if there are servers it's fucking PG garbage full of autistic spazzes that can't tell their ass from the floor.
>>
>>333155548
There is ton of people you can play with. You want to play with people who hate normies like you? Go to the general on /vg/.
>>
>>333153452
Selling my account to a friend
>>
>>333155615
Who says I hate normies? I just despise fucking autistic kids and dumb mother fuckers that never learn. Or progress from stone shit and dirt huts.
>>
>>333153661
Same here except it was the Hamish and Andy podcast for me.
I made a really big island city on a krautchan server. Good times.
>>
Probably back when notch started making multiplayer in the Survival build (i.e. not that creative-only version) or however it was called.

Early Minecraft was a really fun place to be. Sad to see what has become of it.
>>
I made a floating sky castle made of obsidian that contained nothing but empty chests and traps.

Every time I'd log in I'd see some autist had made a staircase up and gotten swallowed by lava.

Number 2 was when I uninstalled because minecraft is autistic as fuck and abandoned by the developer.
>>
>>333155079
>Playing on a server with e-buddies
>e-buddies

you sound like a cool guy, would build a comfy town with you
>>
File: 1368723428159.jpg (63 KB, 960x783) Image search: [Google]
1368723428159.jpg
63 KB, 960x783
>never played Minecraft
>friend is bitching he doesn't know what to do in Minecraft on his phone
>bored so I tell him to give it to me
>make a nice house with a nice pathway
>behind it write YOUR MUM IS HOT
>he just glares at me
>never play Minecraft again
>>
>>333153452
The day I realized faggots earn money by making thousands of minecraft LP videos.
I mean fuck, why didn't I think of it sooner?
>>
The Tower of Pimps.
It's just. Oompf. So Sublime. Not to mention canon now, which is something.
>>
>>333153452
blowing up stuff with TNT
>>
>>333158317
Well they weren't really friends but I spent a fuckton of time with them.

I recently started playing with them again, lots of fun
>>
>>333153452
playing oldschool tekkit with friends
>>
Being asked by a ~40 year old woman at work, "And what's this Minecraft thing I heard about on the news?"

"It's an autism simulator."

>woman in the cube next to me, who clips her toenails at her desk, stands up in a huff and walks away
>find out later her son is autistic and plays minecraft 10 hours a day.
>>
>>333159142

mate, you're missing my point.

literally no one born after 1990 uses the term e-buddy, unless you're running an cam-whore site.
>>
>>333155615
>autists
>normies
Pick one you autist.
>>
Whenever I uninstalled it
>>
>>333159367
Yeah I know
>>
File: ChristmasTree.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1980) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasTree.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1980
Christmas morning of 2012, waking up and hopping on the server I hosted with my budds Crispin, Richie and Waylon. We made a Christmas tree the night before and hung item frames on it with diamonds in them to represent ornaments. We opened chests with Diamonds and Diamond tools in them as gifts to each other. Just 4 years later and none of us even talk to each other. Time fucking flies man. I miss playing with my minecraft friends.
>>
>>333153452
when I first played it
>>
>>333159630

>minecraft friends

who takes friends made over a lego building game seriously? or any other game, for that matter?
>>
>>333159754
We all went to high school together.
>>
>>333159827

then why didn't you say high school friends
>>
I remember one of the first times I played it. I built a little house because I only need it to contain only my useful stuff like chests,furnace, etc. Then I started digging below in a stairs-like fashion so I could climb back later. In no time I found a cave. I explored this cave and it seemed that it extended beyond the island I was in. It was really cool to feel this way. My house somehow was the portal to the whole underground world which I could access and exit whenever I wanted and be back to the safety of my house. It was the only light in so much darkness.
>>
>>333153452
Playing around with mods with my mates at their place for overnight sessions.
>>
Playing with adults on a proper server. Man, I miss old Minecraft. It's been dead for a long time.
>>
Why is /v/ overflowing with underage idiots today?
>>
>>333153452
Not playing it and going out and getting laid instead.
>>
Playing multiplayer Minecraft Classic for the first time in 8th grade, then playing multiplayer beta for the first time in one of those no rules servers where you have to sprint away from spawn or die.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.