[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEQUEL WHEN?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Kirby Air Ride.jpg (72 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
Kirby Air Ride.jpg
72 KB, 640x908
SEQUEL WHEN?
>>
In KARG we trust
>>
Seeing Nintendo's current track record with listening to fans when it comes to new games.....

Fucking never. And on the off chance they do, they will ruin it somehow.
>>
>>333150574
They could add another button.
>>
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I never got the hype for Air Ride. It's basic as fuck and boring.
>>
>>333149587
I don't think this game is very praised outside 4chan.
>>
>/v/ hates casuals
>likes Kirby Air Ride, a casual game that literally plays itself
why
>>
>>333150574
>nintendo announces super yarn kirby air ride
>there are no air machines
>there are no stats
>there are no copy powers
>you simply wander around an empty city collecting buttons and other meaningless yarn-themed trinkets
>>
>>333150967
It's all about the stat stacking in City Trial. There's something oddly addicting about it for me.
>>
>>333151068
>likes Kirby Air Ride, a casual game that literally plays itself
So you never played it then? If you don't push anything you WILL lose
>>
>Rosalina's Smash trailer
>killing all hope of Air Ride 2 and Kirby in MK8
>>
When the GameCube 2 comes out
>>
I played this yesterday for the first time, and boy do i suck in it. Any tips?
>>
It's called Smash Run and it fucking sucks balls. Or borbs, if you prefer.
>>
>>333151236
Smash 3DS's Smash Run is literally City Trial. I'll just play that instead.
>>
>>333151548
>Smash 3DS's Smash Run is literally City Trial
>can't interact with other players
>>
>>333151236
>>333150967

City Trial is a primordial MOBA.

It would stop being fun if the meta were established and anyone knocked off their ride could say goodnight for the rest of the match Every time you get near a star. Mew2king is going to knock it out of reach and then break it. Then he'll win with the 3 Glides and 1 Top Speed he picked up from the Star Pole before while you were running to the Wheelie Scooter 30 seconds across the map.
>>
>>333151578
Considering the kind of enemies you encounter, would you want to? The only thing you'd find would be other players running for their lives or getting gangraped.
>>
>>333151629
Good luck establishing a meta for a game that randomly throws all your power ups out the window and forces you to hit specific parts of a dart board.
>>
>>333151548
It's comparable but pretty basic and dull in comparison, and the minigames at the end are always just a fight. Air Ride at least gives you tons of variety and an over world with some depth and random events
>>
>>333151548
except its literally nothing like city trial and fails in every way to understand what made city trial fun and translate that to a platform fighter
>>
>>333151701
Not true.

Sometimes it's "race to the finish"
>>
>>333151771
I'd rather just play 64's singleplayer than anything related to sm4sh, honestly.
>>
>>333151548
>Smash Run is literally City Trial
>can't mess up or fight other players
>stuck with one character,
>final match is either a fight or one of two races
>can't change time
>no memorable locations with unique enemies, everything is just randomly thrown in
>significantly less event variety
>no secrets to find
>no option to freely run around without a time limit
>no option to just do the races
>>
The real tragedy is that there's no sequel to F-Zero GX yet.

Nintendo doesn't even need to make a new entry. Just give me GX with online and a track editor, and I'm straight.
>>
>>333152296
It's too fucking fast. The world appears to go by in slowmotion after 4 hours of that shit.
>>
>>333152296
Shiggy has to come up with an "innovative" controller gimmick, Anon. It can't be good otherwise.
>>
File: PANIC XTREME.jpg (58 KB, 652x301) Image search: [Google]
PANIC XTREME.jpg
58 KB, 652x301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
>>
>>333149587
the multiplayer mode for Triple Deluxe had the boxes, we can dream anon, wheres the guy making a PC version at?

>>333151068
>/v/ is one person
>implying /v/ is really hardcore
>implying I can enjoy Kirby games after a hardcore session of DKC and Mega Man

fuck off faggot
>>
>>333150574
they released a sequel of Luigis Mansion out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>Driving over a time bomb when your air ride machine is low on health
>All those dropped power ups
>The closest vehicle is a dozen miles away
>By the time you get to it, it flies off before you can jump on
>>
>>333151548
>never played Kirby's Air Ride but thinks he knows what hes talking about
>>
>>333152417
listening to this reminds me of watching some kind of montage of people getting wrecked by a deagle in Source
>>
>>333153701
The worst feel, perhaps only beaten out by
>Find your favorite Star
>Jump off your current Star, lose a few powerups
>Favorite Star flies off right before you can hop on it
>Someone flies by and steals your dropped power ups/destroys the Star you were using
>>
>>333151548
>I literally have no idea what im talking about please rape my face
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.