[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it have multiplayer or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: No-Mans-Sky.png (2 MB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
No-Mans-Sky.png
2 MB, 1919x1079
Will it have multiplayer or not?
>>
doesnt matter, it's never coming out
>>
>>333144335
and the retarded OP of the day award goes to...
>>
>>333144478
June 21st
>>
>>333144335
such vibrant colors... am I retarded for getting lured into this game simply because
>spess explurition and muh pwetty colurs

?
>>
>>333144625
You know the answer is yes.

It's literally how they market products to children.
>>
>>333144724
but should I care though?
>>
>>333144625
Yes.

Space is meant to be black and grey. Everything else is just kiddie shit.
>>
>>333144763
I can't get to ought from is.
Do whatever you want, m8.
>>
>>333144625
Of course not. Buying things because you enjoy them is a valid reason.
>>
>>333144763
That depends on if you have any shame at all.
>>
>>333145263
why should one be ashamed of appreciating A E S T H E T I C S ?
>>
>>333145395
>red lichen on rock
>red spray paint on ground under grass

That environment brought to you by Home Depot.
>>
Journey multi-player but realistically fitting to a fuckhuge universe.

The idea is that if 2 players find each other when everyone starts retardedly, unfathomably far away from everyone else, the game will put them together online.

Haven't kept up with this game in a while, so I dunno if they scrapped it after announcing the release date or something.
>>
>>333145516
it is very possible in the real universe that other world systems would have a different light spectrum, hence plant and water colors too
>>
File: 35923825392.jpg (31 KB, 600x430) Image search: [Google]
35923825392.jpg
31 KB, 600x430
>>333145939
Your comment is pretty funny.
You have a clear view of the atmosphere, the temperature of the star can be deduced from the ship's color.

The real issue I was pointing to however is that it's ugly as shit and looks like an environment built out of home depot color swatches.
>>
>>333146874
have links on how someone can understand what your talking about?
>>
Two words.

STAR CITIZEN

STAR CITIZEN

STAR CITIZEN

STAR CITIZEN

STAR CITIZEN
>>
>>333147168
>Wanting a p2w scamshow
>>
>>333147232
Have fun playing No Man's Sky then you shit.
>>
>>333147343
Salty
>>
>>333147425
We'll see who's salty when both games come out (;
>>
>>333146874
i really like the art style they are going with in this game. I just hope they can get the draw distance and pop up better on release than what we have seen already
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.