[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Windows 10 Apart from that, what do you think of Microsoft's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (736 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
736 KB, 1280x720
>Windows 10

Apart from that, what do you think of Microsoft's love affair with PC gaming atm?
>>
It's an improvement but if they wanted a piece of the PC gaming pie they should've made a bigger effort years ago.
>>
>>333144264

>minecraft
>gaming
>>
File: 1459532148026.jpg (126 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
1459532148026.jpg
126 KB, 911x615
>>333144264
Xbox is officially dead, they'll make controllers and that's it. No more microsoft consoles.

I guess it's Sony vs Nintendo now
>>
>>333144264
They could have windows 10 only but put it on Steam and they would do five times better. I think that it's the obvious move to dominate PC instead of consoles but its absolutely killed the xboner.
>>
>>333144264
MICROSOFT.
>>
Don't care. Not upgrading my PC for games released these days, nor am I getting Windows 10.
>>
>>333144349
No, no.
With Steam shitting the bed and having those security leaks and scummy practices, this is the perfect time for Microsoft to swoop in like Big Daddy Savior. If they play it right.

They won't, of course.
>>
>>333144387
What's even weirder is they released Microsoft in C++ instead of Java. It's literally just the version for phone.
>>
File: freeshrugs.jpg (51 KB, 449x642) Image search: [Google]
freeshrugs.jpg
51 KB, 449x642
Killer Instinct is fun.
>>
>Gears Ultimate
>Playable
Choose one
>>
>>333144264
GFWL 2.0 is a pile of shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.