[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thanks for beta testing etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: slut princess.png (1 MB, 961x764) Image search: [Google]
slut princess.png
1 MB, 961x764
Thanks for beta testing etc.
>>
Nobody liked the game when it was on 3ds
>>
>>333140730
Holy shit, I was so close to buying that, I cant believe this is getting a steam release.
>>
>>333140730
>co-op

Witnessed and purchased.
>>
>he begs for ports of fucking handheld games
You could play this shit on an iphone and it would make no difference you drooling faggot.
>>
>>333140730
I bought this on 3DS and it was not that great.
>>
>>333140730
>3DS game
>4GB hard drive space
Just
>>
>>333140780
I liked it. Could've used a bit more polish and refinement plus the slow down hampers it a little, but the presentation is top notch and the core gameplay is fun. The PC version would probably fix the slowdown at least and improve it a lot.

Who is even putting this on PC when the company who made it went out of business? And why?
>>
>>333140730
Tell me this is yuri
>>
>>333140730

fair warning:

It's not very good. 3DS version suffered from its issues but even with those aside, it's just pretty bland after beating it. Plus characters locked behind online etc. It's pretty meh.
>>
>>333140730
Is that a girl in the left? Does she want a piece of princess?
>>
The main character looks like a stupid bimbo in her art. I don't like playing as sluts though but if the game is good, I don't care.
>>
>>333143273
>I don't like playing as sluts
Faggot.
>>
>>333143370
Why would I play as a slutty female? I like playing as manly men, cute lolis, cute lolis (male), and cool females. Sluts are just the lowest of the low. But gameplay goes above anything else for me anyways.
>>
>>333140730
I'm going to do my part for the weeb takeover of Steam.
>>
>>333140730
dragon quest main storyline on PC will break the internet...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.