[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kinda vidya games do grills like? Stuff without action and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
What kinda vidya games do grills like? Stuff without action and violence, right?
>>
File: 1459368126377.jpg (585 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459368126377.jpg
585 KB, 1920x1200
>>333131171

>tfw Chloe never looked that cute
>>
>>333131171
Mostly either what's popular, such as LoL, CSGO, newest AAA games and such, or Sims and that kind of bullshit.
>>
Every girl that likes video games lists their favorite as either Zelda or Pokemon, and has maybe played one or two installations in either franchise.
>>
WoW
>>
Casual and/or popular games.
>>
>>333131171
>Stuff without action and violence, right?
Hey, you people like games without action and/or violence too.

At any rate, people like me have no interest in stupid shit like Myst, I prefer shooters myself so long as they aren't the same 4 gritty brown maps over and over again.
>>
>>333131171
Good games
>>
>>333131668
So identical to /v/?
>>
I thought they loved hidden object games
>>
>>333131171
Horror games.
>>
>>333131812
We don't play/discuss exclusively those.
>>
>>333131171
hidden object point and click games are one of the view videogame genres predominated by female players iirc
>>
>>333131295
Sims for sure. Literally every girl I know that plays vidya spends a fuckton of time playing it, and I never meet guys that play it the same amount.
>>
>>333131171
>>333131236

If it was like that, it would have been slightly more tolerable.
Fuck even make the BAE B4 BAY shit better.
>>
File: bruh.png (652 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
652 KB, 600x600
>tfw you'll never meet a girl like Chloe irl
>>
MOBAs

Every "girl gamer" I know plays either League or Smite, and not much at that. Occasionally my girlfriend will try and get into stuff like Fire Emblem, but I'm not aware of a single videogame she's finished
>>
>>333131171
There's a girl on my friends list playing Nekopara right now, and the other girl I know plays dota, Arma 2 (not day Z), and Phoenix Wright, among many other things. Man she has great taste in vidya.
>>
>>333131870
A small minority maybe.
>>
My older sisters loved smash, mario kart, mario party, etc.
>>
My sister likes point and click and adventure games. Recently she played some jrpgs on psp.

In general she likes good graphics, colorful characters and games that are not too hard.
>>
>>333131978
>There's a girl on my friends list playing Nekopara right now
What is with people buying these games ironically
>>
It really depends.
>"god I'm such a gamer girl" girl
Mario 64, Zelda OoT (never finished), Tetris (on her phone)
>Shut in girl
Visual novels, Animal Crossing, Persona
>Neo-weeb Girl
Fire Emblem (9+ only, didn't buy Conquest), Valkryia Chronicles, Tales, Persona.
>Tumblr Dyke
Undertale, Life Is Strange, Telltale Games (she sided with Jane)
>>
>>333131171
Why do you keep making these threads when you don't listen to the responses from actual femanons?
>>
DOAX apparently
>>
>>333132169
what makes you think he doesn't
>>
Multi tasking stuff. I have not met a single chick who won't wet her panties at FTL.
>>
File: 1457728797137.png (387 KB, 750x649) Image search: [Google]
1457728797137.png
387 KB, 750x649
I just want a cute grill to play Victoria with, famalam
>>
>>333132078
>9+ only

more like starting from Awakening

>>333132169
>femanons
>on /v/

you mean guys who wish they were girls?
>>
My friends wife just latches on to whatever he plays so she can attempt to spend time with him

He usually leaves her in the dust since she sucks at anything that isnt facebook flash garbage
>>
>>333132260
I looked at the last one. There were several responses from femanons that were totally ignored, mine included, presumably because they didn't match all the other echoing that was going on.
>>333132316
ebin :^)
>>
File: 1456254918346.jpg (10 KB, 261x195) Image search: [Google]
1456254918346.jpg
10 KB, 261x195
>there are currently people in this thread who add girls thinking they can hook up through steam
>>
>>333132078
Did anyone else shoot Kenny? After 2 seasons of of his psychotic bullshit I was just kind of ready for him to be dead.
>>
>>333132424
you know there is no upvote system on 4chan right? just because it doesn't get replies doesn't mean its ignored.

If you look at this thread most posts dont have replies, regardless of whom they were from.
>>
>>333132701
True, most of the posts don't get replies. But OP keeps making the same thread, the same dumb answers keep being repeated, and whenever someone gives an answer other than Barbie's Dream House and Candy Crush it's not addressed. If the intent of this thread is to really learn about what girls/women really play, you'd think he'd ask follow up questions to the people who give diverging answers to find out why they said it and discuss, and then having his question answered, not make the thread again another half dozen times.
>>
>>333132316
>more like starting from Awakening
Might be clouded due to anecdotal evidence, but the fujo neo-weeb chicks I know all started on GC.
I get the feeling they're more of the exception, though.
>>
>>333131937
>you'll never meet some rebel teenager who tries so hard her fucking school records make fun of her and has fucking step dad issues

...g..good?
>>
My sister is mainly into point and click adventure games, horror games, and western rpgs. She also played through mgs1-4. She'll play anything with an in-depth storyline.
>>
>>333133053
My dream was always to meet a girl with problems that turns my normal ass into a vandal of some kind
>>
>>333132935
>OP keeps making the same thread, the same dumb answers keep being repeated
Just curious but how long have you actively lurked on 4chan, specifically /v/? Because this has been happening all the time for a dozen different threads for years.

The intent of the thread hardly matters as long as there is discussion. I'm not saying you are wrong to assume that OP just wants circlejerk over how casual women are when it comes to gaming, but I'm not saying you are right either. There are plenty of good ideas in these threads for what a guy might suggest to a girl friend or relative of their's too.
>>
>>333133232
Theres probably some retarded trope about that.
Maybe not turning into a vandal exactly but still.

Pretty gay. She'd probably just get you killed by her drug dealer.
>>
>>333133341
I've been on 4chan since 2007 and have always come to /v/ off an on since then but regularly in the last few years or so so yes I've seen these threads many times in all that time and mainly I never see any real discussion usually just arguing. But I'm fairly certain the last few times I've seen this thread it's been made by the same guy and I'm asking him specifically what this is about because I didn't see anything that looked like him trying to learn the answer to the question in these particular threads.
>>
File: 1459401036801.png (66 KB, 1296x922) Image search: [Google]
1459401036801.png
66 KB, 1296x922
>>
File: 1454611957781-4.jpg (35 KB, 200x227) Image search: [Google]
1454611957781-4.jpg
35 KB, 200x227
>>333132428
I did that once. Added some random person back when STF threads weren't absolute shit. Thought it was a woman so instead of neglecting it like all my other friends I actually instigated conversations n shiet.
It turned out to be a dude but we've been pretty good friends for six years now. Closest thing I have to a friend desu
>>
>>333133684
Fair enough, but I think you are wrong to assume that your posts are ignored.
>>
>>333132238
Maybe on the west but I doubt female otakus spend their hard earned yens on that
>>
>>333133832
> feminist frequency font
> Decide to check out the pastebin sources
> DOTA 2 source leads to this
> A total of 1664 players took the time to answer the survey (635 only partially)!
> Sampling the most played game on Steam using a pool of 1.6k people who only 1000 bothered to fully answer the poll
This is legit feminist frequency bullshit isn't it?
>>
>>333132991
that's probably because Fujos love to fantasize about Ike and Soren
>>
>>333134105
Well I wasn't trying to imply mine or other posts are ignored in general, in fact it would make me very happy to know that someone is reading the posts that aren't just obvious stereotyping. I do think op specifically is ignoring those posts though, which is what I meant to convey. This thread is going much better than the last one I looked at so I'll leave it alone. I'm going to keep checking on these though.
>>
>>333133832
It looks like females make up about a fifth of AAA game players. They're definitely a minority but they're far from being non existent. ~20% of players is a sizable chunk.
>>
>>333131171
Yes hello I am girl I play video games

Anyway I enjoy RPGs (generally western but jpgs are nice too, the closer to tabletop the better so maybe something like vampire the masquerade bloodlines)

In terms of violent video games I either like extreme violence or colourful and energetic shooters, generic brown and grey "realism" doesn't particularly appeal to me

I also like games with interesting stories and characters, like metal gear
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.