[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: shovel-knight-amiibo.jpg (83 KB, 985x1341) Image search: [Google]
shovel-knight-amiibo.jpg
83 KB, 985x1341
whats a worse business practice amiibos or mandatory online subscriptions?
>>
Modern gaming in general.
>>
>>333124708
Uhh, amiibos.

>Pay to use a service
Okay, as an adult this seems completely normal.

>Game features locked behind paywall
>have to buy a toy for them
??????????? inexplicable, like they insult/belittle adult customers
>>
Mandatory online subs. At least amiibos I can ignore.
>>
Amiibos in the long run since in the near future every single amiibo will be out of production and cost a fortune, and regardless of the ammount of content, that little piece of data will forever be unavailable to you unless you fork over the cash.
>>
>>333124708
Neither are the worst. Early access and and season passes aka modern day gaming are the worst. The next big fuck you is gonna be early access DLC.
>>
>>333124990
>being able to buy games early is bad

lol

>B-BUT UNFINISHED ABANDONED GAMES
yeah caveat emptor, dumbass. as a resourceful intelligent person i'd always rather have more options than lass.
>>
>>333124903
Nice shitpost. Clearly you don't even what amiibo do.
>>
>>333125535
you have to buy them to unlock certain things in games correct. and yeah no, thankfully, i don't know anything about fucking amiibo other than they exist.

it was hilarious to see the "nintentoddler" logo get verified by nintendo themselves though. like fuck adults, our products are purely for children.
>>
>>333125703
>buy them to unlock certain things in games correct
can i use any of my online features on my games without any a subscription
>>
>>333126089
paying for a service doesn't even roughly equate to having to buy a product or have features locked behind the product.
>>
>>333126089
You do realize multiplayer servers don't just exist and go on forever right?
>>
Mandatory Amiibos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.