[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on rust?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: rust.jpg (150 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
150 KB, 594x334
Thoughts on rust?
>>
NO NO NOOOOO
MUTHAFUCKAAA
>>
>>333123942
hope they add a menstruation mechanic alongside the release of the female character model
>>
The only thing games like Rust/DayZ/H1Z1 are good for is ruining hours of people's hard work. Fuck roleplaying nonsense.
>>
File: Rusty Sacrafice.jpg (390 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rusty Sacrafice.jpg
390 KB, 1920x1080
>>333124226
Idk man you can do some pretty cool things in rust.
>>
File: conan exiles.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
conan exiles.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>333123942
All survival FPS are irrelevant now that Conan Exiles is about to hit.
>>
>>333123942
its a bust
>>
>>333124226
roleplaying can be fun if you dont take it too seriously
for example role playing as a stalker or serial killer or something involving mic spam like maybe a very loud air conditioning unit
or as a corrupt police for like in that one broteam video
roleplaying as the Klan is a popular option now that race has been implemented
>>
>>333124373
>vanilla
>>
it has weiners so its auto gay lol faggots
>>
>>333123942
hot dogshit
maps too overbuilt, everybody is a faggot who hides and snipes
>>
>spend a day playing with friends gathering tons of shit
>log off for the night
>come back the next day and all your shit is gone and you're back at square one

literally every early access survival game in development.
>>
>>333124543
>>
>>333124414
>Conan Exiles
>Funcom

Yes, I'm sure this will be the one
>>
The only thing good about it is DanielonSL
>>
i played for about 15 minutes before steam refunds. i regret everything
>>
$20 griefing simulator.
>>
>>333124995
lol what a gay
>>
>>333124656
You really have to learn how to build a good base in order for it to last.
>>
>>333123942
The game is good but it's becoming harder and harder to raid, and all that does is make roofcamping assholes with bolts more safe and rewarding.

When you die your gun should go flying forward like 10 meters so their bolt flies out of their windows.

C4 should be like 500 sulfur to make

You should have to craft barbed wire with like 500 metal frags to put on top of tall walls, instead of it being there by default

You should be able to place ladders on tall walls that don't have barbed wire

Stop these cocksuckers that have 8 people to gather resources becoming nearly invincible 1 day into a server because it takes 40k sulfur just to get to the middle of their base

The gameplay itself is really fun though, but something needs to be done about tower/roofcamping assholes that set up just outside a radtown or a major ore area and are able to turn 3 .556 bullets into hundreds of bp frags or thousands of ore because of how easy shooting nakeds is, especially if you have a scope
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrbaPi5J0Eg
>>
>>333124543
Don't forget that people who don't play vanilla are literal trash baby's who still have yet to enjoy the full rust experience.

Extra autism points for kits, tp, home, and shop mods.
>>
>>333125434
legacy rust was best rust
simple in its mechanics and fun
>>
>>333123942
It's time for the final bust, call the cops.
>>
>>333125636
i love going into a server and typing /kit, and seeing how many other people do it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.