[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that game series that gets talked about constantly but you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: FinalFantasyXIII.jpg (719 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
FinalFantasyXIII.jpg
719 KB, 1600x1200
>that game series that gets talked about constantly but you have no interest in touching
What's her name /v/?
>>
>>333096753

99% of the unreleased games shilled here.
>>
BioShock.
Boring as shit, generic FPS. I was amused by the Infinite outrage until I played the first one and realized everyone was fucking retarded. It was always shit.
>>
MGS
>>
Metal Gear Solid and DMC.
>>
Pretty much any grand strategy or RTS. I don't dislike them and have played and enjoyed quite a few but I just have no interest in them.
>>
ace combat
>>
>>333096753
Any FPS series.

Metal Gear Solid. I played a little bit of the first game and I didn't care much about it, and I'm certainly not jumping into the series with the 7th installment or so.

90% of these anime girl RPGs, especially anything from Compile Heart. I played Neptunia just to be sure it actually was terrible and not just standard /v/ shitposting. An amazing number of RPGs coming out right now are trying to be either Neptunia or FF7, neither of which is a good idea.
>>
Undertale, spoiled to shit, memed to shit
>>
>>333097184
No appreciation for comfy atmospheres :/
>>
>>333096753
ff13 was legitimately an alright series aside from the first game
>>
>>333096753
Fallout
TES
Souls games
>>
Rainbow Six Siege
>>
Pokken

I think the threads have slowed down though
>>
>>333099962
>It gets good after 50 hours.
>>
>>333100404
>aside from the first game
>>
>>333096753
Assassin's Creed
that one Batman series
every series Bethesda develops
Dragon Quest
Infamous
>>
>>333100546
How long is the first game, approximately?
>>
Too many to list.
>>
>>333100701
Oh yeah, and Pokemon. Not sure how I forgot that one.
>>
>>333100713
not him but, 55 hours

I loved FFXIII. To each their own I guess
>>
Zelda
Metroid
MGS
Final fantasy
Some shovelware anime games, neptunia, senran kagura, atelier etc etc
"Popular" indie games (papers please, hyper drifter, binding of isaac etc)

Thats about it for now
>>
>>333100713
It's about 40-50ish hours if you mess around a bit in Gran Pulse for a couple hours while doing the main story. It's like 120 hours if you do postgame stuff and grind for Platinum Ingots to buy everything.
>>
>>333101026
Binding of Isaac is the only one of those I've played because it was on sale. It's actually OK.
>>
>>333096753
Any fighting game series with the only exceptions being Soul Calibur and Smash Bros.
>>
>>333101026
It's fine if you're not interested in the series, but Atelier does not deserve to be lumped in with the likes of Neptunia and Senran Kagura. The Atelier games are legitimately good RPGs.
>>
>>333097184
>>333097931
>>333098146
>>333099803
>>333100071
All of the games mentioned in these comments
>>
>>333101026
>Metroid
To be a 2D action platformer series, Metroid games are actually really unique. It's really neat to just be dropped in a strange alien world with little to no preface (except for Fusion's longass intro)
>>
>>333100071
>talked about constantly
It's rarely mentioned at all.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.