[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, explain this twitchtv/mlg/v/58397398 @4:10:30 The guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8
File: 1457676048156.jpg (30 KB, 552x450) Image search: [Google]
1457676048156.jpg
30 KB, 552x450
Okay, explain this twitchtv/mlg/v/58397398 @4:10:30

The guys gun snaps to the enemy through a wall in midair instantaneously and follows him down, I know its instant because I went through it frame by frame in VLC.
Cold neither scopes or shoots to indicate that he knew a player was coming, and comes off an angle for no reason.

It looks like obvious aim lock to me, in frame by frame you see the minute adjustment to the right as the guy becomes level with the crosshair because the guy missed the jump and the drag all the way down.

I'd even go as far as to say that Cold wasn't scoped because he knew it would be obvious with any sort of crosshair.

After the enemy lands then you see Cold readjust.

Someone tell my why I am dumb and wrong
>>
Professional athletes cheat all the time, so why wouldn't professional "athletes"?
>>
File: Bullshit.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
This needs to be addressed
>>
>>333088142
I agree, I thinks it's incredibly Naive to think no one is cheating or ever cheats. I am interested in this specific situation though, can anyone offer any viable explanations?
>>
I would totally do that to my sandwich
>>
Absolutely no one has an explanation for this?
>>
fuck you I want bread like that now
>>
I didn't watch the video, but if this is CSGO you are talking about I wouldn't be surprised. The whole thing is a corrupt joke, especially since gambling is involved.
>>
>>333087854
How did they make the little star??????????????????
>>
There will always be people who cheat in everything competitive.

Always.

In some form or fashion.
>>
>Bread of different colors are comparable to people of different colors
>White bread is unhealthy as fuck

BRAVO RACISTS
>>
>>333089791
top kek
>>
>>333089791
There's a joke involving seeded wholegrain here somewhere
>>
>>333087854
>@4:10:30
I don't see anything suspicious at that time code.
>>
>>333087854
to play devil's advocate frame by frame in VLC is 30fps, maybe 24, the game runs at at least 120FPS over there.

It's certainly fishy though. Super fishy.
>>
File: ayyyyyy.jpg (19 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyy.jpg
19 KB, 252x200
>>333090010
>>
>>333087854
fuck whoever posted this now I want to have some bread like this
>>
>>333087854
>people don't want to decorate their bread to make it look cool
this is a shitty argument, it's basically tumblr-tier.
>>
>>333090139
Oh, I think I found it. It's closer to 4:10:50. I don't see anything wrong there.
>>
>>333090330

I'll buy the bread, you get the cookie cutters.
>>
>>333087854
make a webm of it
>>
>>333090541
I described it in the post, the guy is holdign the angle at window and the enemy attempts the jumps and the gun snaps to him mid air and follows him down.

Cold never saw the guy and had no reason to come off the angle.
>>
>>333088142
>athletes

At what point will pro gamers will start to use the term athlete without a sense of irony (or shame)?
>>
>>333090750
He doesn't "snap" to him. His aim drifts over in that direction. Maybe he heard something.
>>
and I thought /v/'s food analogies were bad
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with the interracial breeding grounds.

Also, people cheat in online games. Many just don't get caught.
>>
...what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>333090854
So you are saying it is just coincidence then?

IF you watch it frame by frame, the instant the guy hits the window and is level with the crosshair of cold it adjust to the right and then drags straight down in perfect unison with the falling player.

There is no time discrepancy it is frame perfect, obviously the snap isnt overt because the enemy jumped into the aim of Cold holding down his aimlock.
>>
>>333087854
He was expecting the jump. When a while went without him seeing it he anticipated getting pushed from connector and changed his angle accordingly. In fact you can see before the supposedly inditing moment that he's worried about connector. You can see he doesn't 'follow' him but goes diagonally to that position.
>>
>>333091526
Have you taken any courses in probability?
>>
File: urafaget.gif (2 MB, 641x360) Image search: [Google]
urafaget.gif
2 MB, 641x360
>>333090747
>>333090747
>>333090747
Fuck, like anyone will know whats being talked about
OP Please
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 289x289
>>333087854
>implying
>>333089791
Rekt.
>>
>>333089791
+1
>>
>>333091826
I thought this too until you watch it frame by frame, it is too perfect to be a coincidence.

And yes he does aim to the right as if he is worried about connector but that is because he knows the guy missed the jump.

You have to account for the palyer actively trying to hide the cheats. He isn't goign to do anything dumb obvious, if he is cheating you don't think he has practiced hodling aimlock on that angle a hundred times and watched the replay to make sure it didnt look bad?

What fucked him was the guy missing the jump, that doesn't happen, and we got a half second of aim lock shown.

They have hundreds of hours playing with these hacks dont underestimate their ability to mask them

He probably did hear the guy jump and held aimlock, and let it go after he missedit
>>
>>333092660
If the player didn't miss the jump, cold was holding exactly the right angle in the first place, no adjustment was required and no adjustment happened, and I can tell just from the footage that the 'aimlock' is not instantaneous or accurate so that's just you embellishing it.

>You have to account for the player actively trying to hide the cheats.

If the player 'hides' the cheats it's impossible to distinguish between when they're cheating or when they're not. Thus if you're claiming he's 'hiding' it you're saying you have no signals that this is him cheating rather than a coincidence and hence you have no evidence.

>if he is cheating you don't think he has practiced hodling aimlock on that angle a hundred times and watched the replay to make sure it didnt look bad?

Pros get to where they are by playing matches non-stop, during which having knowledge of angles is just a side-benefit. Practicing that explicitly is inefficient.

Do you by any chance believe in any conspiracy theories?
>>
>>333094110
Quite a few planetside 2 people were stupid enough to stream with an aimbot toggle and got caught that way.
>>
>>333087854
Racial purity is a retarded concept
>>
>>333094479
Sorry, are you same person? Because this comment has no relevance to this discussion.

Just to hammer this point home. Let's say coldzera were cheating in this match but was 'hiding' them so to speak. Even if he were hiding their use, there's a finite probability that he will slip up and give a tell that he is using hacks. With wallhacks this probability is fairly low but with aimbots and triggerbots it's quite high, and we can rule out wallhacks since those obviously can't be used in a LAN setting.

Based on your commentary it's obvious you've had enough autism to analyse this game painstakingly, and what you've found is one instance where you think you had a tell and better player than you is telling you it's not. And furthermore, when you factor in:

The amount of times he'd have to use the bot to have an appreciable impact on the game.

The high probability of giving tells with a bot.

The low probability that coldzera would make a wager that he could get away with it or that he'd especially benefit that much from it given his skill level and the risk involved.

The fact that coldzera has easily put in enough hours to be considered at the maximum skill level and having enough situational awareness to make good guesses about what may happen.

What you've actually proven by isolating this clip is not that coldzera snapped to this guy in this circumstance but actually that there's a very low probability that he was hacking in this game. Congratulations.
>>
>>333090772
there's an implication here that athletes in real sports are actually not as shitty as "athletes".

It's actually hilarious
>>
>>333089601
Using a cookie cutter in the same image.
>>
>>333090772
around the same time your father will refer to you as his son without any irony or shame
>>
>>333096196
Nope, just an anon passing by, commenting that hackers exist, and will try to pass themselves off as legit quite strongly.

Aimbots and hacks like it are extremely profitable industries. And part of their continued existence as such is avoiding detection.
>>
>>333089791
Screencapped for reddit.
>>
>>333096667
Yep, and coldzera has a high probability of not using them.
>>
>>333094110
You don't think its possible to miss holding an angle? Look at the situation, overtime

Again go frame by frame and you will see the lock happen as the enemy hits the wall and drag, you will also see its accurate.

Eye balling it from the footage with no cursor on the awp does not do it justice.

And if a player is trying to effectively mask his hacks, then he would find situations where he knows he can use them and not be caught, such as holding an angle and removing any chance of player error with aim lock in big situations.

If someone is cheating they don't jsut aimlock when they feel like it, they aim lock when they KNOW they can get away with it, but nothing is ever perfect and slip ups happen

They most likely tap the aimlock button once or twice and keep the mouse moving to mask it.

here you can see he holds it a little long but the muscle memory of always moving the mouse after you momentarily aim lock kicks in.

Cheaters never go away, they only get better at not getting caught.
>>
Honestly it's just a coincidence even though I can see your point OP. I believe there has been hacking at majors in the past but this isn't it, security has stepped up a LOT since a year or two ago and the kind of thousand dollar hacks pros use would be far, far more subtle than that.
>>
>>333096196
What you don't seem to understand is that cold zera knows everything you just said.
And he accounts for all of it and has come to the conclusion as you have that it is next to impossible to get caught by video evidence if you sparingly use the cheat.

This one instance will undoubtedly be written of as coincidence because he played most of the match legit.

The amount of money on the line is big, so big that maybe just for this one tournament he risks it.

You also seem to be contradicting yourself, if there is a super low probability of him getting caught if he hides the cheats, then the risk is low and he would be more likely to use them.
>>
>>333096868
Nope, sorry. This argument is massively slanted against you. To convict someone you need evidence beyond reasonable doubt. This is not because the whole world is made up of genius software engineers who are trying to lie to you and make incredibly smart hacks instead of working for academia or Google. It's because if you don't convict on reasonable doubt, there is an unacceptable probability, based on your information, that you're convicting an innocent person. You've massively strained that probability by claiming that coldzera has near-superhuman powers. That every angle he holds he's considering whether he can use an aimlock to give himself a minute advantage without seeming suspicious. If it were that difficult to cheat effectively it would be easier to play legit. But anyway, beyond reasonable doubt, 99%. Unless you have any intention of bringing evidence past that point this discussion is just malicious speculation. Kind of like when every emotional liberal on the planet was whining about the Zimmerman case when the cold hard hand of logic slapped them in the face. It's a waste of everyone's time, and especially yours since you're the one combing through this footage frame by frame and not even coming to accurate conclusions.
>>
>>333097689
OP their phones are taken, their (provided) PC's can only connect to Valve's skin server/the game server and NOTHING else, and even their mice and keyboard are confiscated and checked beforehand.
>>
>>333097109
Like what?
They wouldnt risk getting caught unless the hack was effective, game changing when needed.

What if the hack he was using is really subtle but in the high pressure situation he overused it?

Security is useless against a high quality hack
>>
>>333099013
Tell me how you think he got a cheat into the major then, assuming he IS cheating which other than one sketchy looking move that OP there's no evidence.
>>
even when you're just dealing with pub hackers you can't definitively accuse someone of botting based off one lucky shot

please don't run a server in any game ever
>>
>>333098401
Incorrect, I have repeatedly said that Cold is playing msot of the match legit, for obvious reasons.

The High pressure OT situation with 2v2 and both players have awps on CT sided mirage is a situation where Cold considers using the Hack on an angle previously experimented with and considered "safe". That is assuming they have not figured out how to mask the hack with mouse movement(move mouse right while holding lock, crosshair doesnt move means player is there, amazingly small movements and time frames could tell players everything).

If you want to say we cant convict then sure not of this single instance, and again, COld knows that, but the probability is not nearly as strained as you say it is.

>>333099005
>implying the hack wouldn't be able to avoid detection

That is literally the first thing they would make sure of.. you saying MLG has the best detection software in the world?
>>
>>333100020
99%. I'm waiting.
>>
>>333099490
I wonder who is well aware of that so they make sure their one lucky shot has a huge impact on the game.
>>
>>333100327
You have refused to observe the evidence in full by not watching the frame by frame.

Your percentage is invalid
>>
>>333100020
You still haven't told me how he's managed to get it into the major, I'm not talking about detection in game.

Honestly you're seeming more and more like an autist mad that he lost skins on this match or something
>>
>>333100327
Um, no. Reasonable doubt is around 80%.

If we had 100%, or even 90+% certianty in anything, the Innocence Project wouldn't exist.
>>
>>333087854
Explain twitch to me. Why would you watch someone play video games when you could play video games?
>>
>>333100785
what are you talking about? Neither am I
it is injected through mouse or keyboard or headset.

When they take the keyboards or mouses before hand the people who made the hacks are ayyy lmaoing because they know there is no way they could detect shit.

Who do you think MLG is? the fuckign NSA?
>>
>betting against brazilians
>betting at all on esports
baka op
they played well at this major, and navi and liquid choked hard
>>
>>333100710
Whether I watch it frame by frame has no bearing on the fact that that's your goal. And before you accuse me of moving goalposts, recall your request was simply "Someone tell my why I am dumb and wrong". I gave you an explanation here >>333091826 and instead of accepting there's a plausible legit explanation you've kept making more and more insane and deluded claims that he's practiced this particular angle 100 times.

>>333101021

I know for sure civil trials are around 50% or 'on balance of probabilities'. I think it's considered bad practice to talk about percentages with regards to jury trials, but 99% is what a law student told me and what several sources have already corroborated. The point is that unless OP is willing to make his version of events much more plausible he's just indulging himself.
>>
>>333101189
Sometimes it's nice to see an unabridged version of what the game is actually like before buying it yourself.
>>
>>333101782
You take an obviously meaningless tongue in cheek comment and base your entire argument on that premise?

Wtf is wrong with you, this thread is obviously about what happened in the damn video.

I am only making claims because you lack the mental capacity to conceive of these pro players as intelligent and cunning in their attempts to hide the hacks.

The plausible explanation does nto hold up when viewed frame by frame, but you didnt watch it frame by frame so you opinion is invalid, regardless of the reasonable doubt argument you keep tryingto force down my throat.

>have a guy jump into window a 100 times while holding the aimlock to make sure it doesn't look sketchy
>insane
>thousands of dollars on the line
>100 jumps
>insane

Strawman, cherrypicking, moving goalpost, you do it all
>>
>>333102851
Sorry, but I'm not going into the demo and since the burden of proof is on you, could you show a series of screeshots or a webm that shows what you're talking about? Looking at the footage I think I can see at what point you think the 'aimlock' is happening but it would be easier if you showed your interpretation of events.
>>
File: 1453441835444.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1453441835444.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>333087854

> It looks like obvious aim lock to me

Am on on /r/GlobalOffensive? You're a fucking retard and have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

The rng gods fucked liquid as hard as they possible could. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>333101189
It depends on what level you operate on.

1) The people who use streams to determine video game quality because in a period of dead demos and cinematic non-gameplay trailers, you'll be damned if you expect people to pay $60 up front before having any information to decide if a game is worth it or not.

2) The occupied people who don't have time to fully sit down and play lengthy vidya but can load up a stream on the side to see what's going on inside the occasional game.

3) The ultra-casual skidmarks who don't even play video games but still want to get in on the hip cool geek video game culture.
>>
>>333103663
Why would they need to go on national television to figure out that two white people can't produce two niglets?
>>
>>333103142
lmfao, why waste your time arguing if you aren't going to view the evidence in its fullest light?

All I wanted was people to dissect the clip and you went off on some tangent about how I can't prove he is hacking without a reasonable doubt, as if I said somewhere that is hacking without a doubt for sure. My post was obviously subjective, get a grip.

I'm not posting shit for you, I'm not even sure you play CS go.

Ill say it one last time, as the dude falls and hits the wall outside of window, in frame perfection, the gun snaps slightly to the right and follows him down perfectly.

This all takes place within 20 frames.

The plausable explanation supports that he was holding the lock when he heard the guy jump, and released it once he realized he missed it and adjusted to worry about connector.

You could even see after the guy hits the ground that he might toggle again in an attempt to see if anyone is in connector, but his crosshair is closer to the guy who fell in mid and it zeroes in on him as he approaches connector
>>
>>333087854
That bread looks awesome. Coincidentally as a kid my favorite cake was marble cake.
>>
>>333102851

> Internet detectives

Remember that time everyone screamed kRYSTAL was cheating?
Remember that time tweeday posted a video proving that he didn't aim lock?
Remember how everyone was BTFO and promptly dropped the subjsect as fast as they could?

https://youtu.be/15Way_8W0GM

You don't understand what you are talking about.
>>
>>333101380
They take every mouse and keyboard before the event though you fucking retard. The memory is wiped clean.
>>
>>333104289
If you ask nicely I could marble your ass.
>>
Ok, let's assume pros do cheat on LANs. How would that supposed to look? Fucking silhouettes on a screen? I mean, they have staff people watching behind their backs, literally and figuratively.
>>
>>333087854
Why the fuck don't they use vsync while casting? Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>333104534
I'd never in a million years try to call that out as hacks.
he knows where the guy is and has already tried to shoot him.
>>
>>333104709
lmao the "memory," is wiped clean

The only way they could ensure the stuff was clean is if they microwaved or took a sledgehammer to them, but that would of course destroy the devices, wouldn't it?
>>
>>333104237
I've played enough csgo to tell where the center of the screen is even without the crosshair, and just using the play icon on the video when continuous pressing play I can tell the movement is diagonal and that the 'cursor' crosses the player when he's dropped about half-way. For you to describe this movement as 'frame perfect' I just assumed you were too deluded to actually use your eyes and that focusing on the video was too much of a waste of time. Hence why I went off 'on a tangent' and tried indirectly explain to you what you're doing and asking other people to do is completely fucking autistic and a waste of your time. Instead you've chosen the obstinate conspiracy theorist path. I actually think it's fucking insulting because there are good people who become mentally ill and participate in conspiracy theories as a result, and they're enabled by people like you, who are just incredibly fucking thick and arrogant. Get a grip.
>>
>>333096650
SAVAGE
>>
I encourage everybody to race mix with blacks
you have to understand, when a majority mixes with a minority the minority ends up being assimilated and ultimately bred out

for the future we need to act today
>>
>>333105528
I can confirm this. I work with the cheat providers. We install dummy memory in the devices, so the memory they 'wipe' is fake. When they've passed screening, we send in our teams of microscopic input device gnomes to rewire the devices to the true memory where we load the aimhacks.
>>
Do they play on they're pcs?
If yes he is hacking.
If no he is not hacking.
>>
>>333105531
And if you would watch the frame by frame you would see it isn't diagonal and all the way to the ground the gun is aimed at and capable of hitting the guy.

This wasn't somethign only I noticed, the twitch chat went bonkers screaming vac, more than any other moment in the entire series.

You have consistently made assumptions and leaps in your thinking that strongly paint you as the arrogant one who came into the thread thinking I was just another idiot who had no idea about what he was talking about, and accordingly did not pay much attention to the evidence provided. You sure made yourself feel good on that reasonable doubt point no one asked for though, so you got that going for you

Oh and just because you say that my post are Conspiracy theories or insane or deluded, doesn't actually mean they are.

It's amazing how blissfully one track minded you are.
>>
>>333088518
I think it's rude to assume that everyone who does exceptionally well is hacking.

"Snapping" right on to someone is something that everyone pulls off at least a few times. I remember one time in CS1.6, I heard a vent break behind me, and reflexively turned all the way around and headshot the guy without any real focus or effort, with audio as the only aource of information.

If some 15 year old with 2/3 sensitivity can pull that shit off every once in a while, then a pro definitely can.
>>
>>333106137
Why would anyone want to race mix really it's like having kids that resemble neither of the parents. I'm glad my kids look like me and my wife.
>>
>>333107563
to secure the future of the species. since we aren't allowed to sterilize undesirables we just need to assimilate them.
>>
File: all the way to the ground.png (73 KB, 282x262) Image search: [Google]
all the way to the ground.png
73 KB, 282x262
>>333107071
>All the way to the ground.
Like here?
>>
>>333105528
I'm studying CompSec, you're spouting shit because you lost skins on a CS game. You have literally no idea what you're on about. How the fuck do you propose the players recover cheat files on NAND that's been wipe passed 5 times. They aren't the fucking FBI and they are on a clean install of Windows with no internet, how the FUCK are they supposed to retrieve any bit that possibly survived. Not to mention MLG would detect something was up if the file structure seemed array.

You
are
fucking
dense.
>>
>>333107071
The twitch chat replay comes with the VOD. They don't go crazy shouting vac at all because you're full of shit

Source: your link retard
>>
>>333108397
I watched it live, there is a delay on the vod of the tournament for some reason, give it like thirty seconds, youll see it

>>333107969
I've literally never bet on anything ever, but since you are studying compsec are you really implying that for ten thousand dollars they wouldnt be able to get hacks into the major?

Would you make that bet?
I dont think so.
>>
>>333108926
How much did you lose?
>>
>>333108926
Really how much did you lose anon. It's actually like 500k for the top prize so people would have risked it if
a) there hadn't been a MASSIVE hacking scandal meaning that everyone scrutinizes every pro player for every vaguely strange move (like you are)
b) 128 tick demos are recorded of every match so every single tiny fraction of a mouse movement, player com etc etc is recorded FOREVER
c) Player movements recorded by camera for every match, they see every time a key is pressed, exactly how far a mouse is moved and can be manually compared to their in game movement
c) security has been upped to massive levels to make it impossible to bring hacks in,
d) they all sign contracts which mean if they ever get caught they can and will be sued for millions of dollars, cheating in a tournament like this doesn't just get you disqualified it's years of court battles from a multi billion dollar company that can and will bring lawyers that shut down whatever argument some retard who is pretty good at CS from brazil says.

Hacking in a major was possible 2 years ago, not now.

The only possible pro hacking now is either 1) online tournaments or 2) some shitty no name tournament that has less security, but not with a prize pool worth cheating over
>>
>>333109843
Point C is utter nonsense, Point B is irrelevant.
>impossible to break in
really?

Point D, if you can prove this gimem a source whatever, that they will actually get sued for millions and not jsut banned, then you win, no hacking at majors.
I didn't know about the the contracts like that, no one would be dumb enough to take the risk with that over their head.
>>
>>333110423
There's no point arguing with you because you're a butt mad kid who lost skins betting. At no point have you make a sensible argument or refuted actual points.

> gimem a source whatever, that they will actually get sued for millions and not jsut banned
Learn to spell and fuck off to reddit too, we all know you're here because they banned witch hunting shit like this there.

Enjoy the lost skins faggot.
>>
>>333111475
lol so you are bullshit, all you had to do was link the info, I googled it, found nothing saying what you claimed.

You just made all that shit about contracts up and you cant back it up so you are gonna yell and cry because you know I have to be mad cuz MUHH SKINS

I'm not going to refute points that don't explain themselves and automatically assume correctness.

You are just vomiting nonsense at this point.

Anyways, don't worry, no one EVER cheats. Your Majors are squeaky clean ;P
>>
File: 1459409098987.jpg (86 KB, 960x785) Image search: [Google]
1459409098987.jpg
86 KB, 960x785
>>333089791
big black whole wheat literally confirmed the best. god i love watching my wife eat 2 slices at once!
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.