[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing Crysis (not warhead) >that weapon customization >those
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1437980768297.jpg (59 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
1437980768297.jpg
59 KB, 600x899
Playing Crysis (not warhead)

>that weapon customization
>those trees getting cut down from bullets
>huge open world with different ways to engage or skip past enemies
>you can actually play it now instead of needing a NASA computer like in 2007

Best FPS I've played in a long time. Not really looking for a discussion, just saying you might want to reinstall it if you didn't give it a chance.
>>
>>333060409
is there any mods for crysis that turn it into super metroid: fps edition?
>>
It was a yawn fest for me. I didn't like that you had to spend half a mag to kill a single soldier other than headshots, so I didn't even get to fight whatever the monsters were going to be.
Most of the augs seem to have very little utility.
>>
File: 13535235235.jpg (2 MB, 2560x800) Image search: [Google]
13535235235.jpg
2 MB, 2560x800
>>333060409
all the people who didnt give it a chance were the ones who played the watered down console version which is basically just crysis 2 with crysis 1 maps
>>
>>333060836
It's pretty fun with laser sight and the single bullet shot function. Just tap tap tap them headshots like a boss. Enemies aren't really that spongey anyway.
>>
>>333060675
Maybe. I mean, they did make Duke Nukem and Serious Sam mods
>>
>>333060878
Is this image supposed to have a point or something
>>
It was amazing until the ayylmaos turned up
>>
>>333061260

*snicker*

no, sonycuck, no point at all
>>
>>333060409
>want to reinstall
>Tfw only runs single core
>Tfw only game that cripples my 8350
Next time I'm going Intel cpu all the way.
>>
>Replay Crysis recently
>Have lots of fun
>Then suddenly, aliens
Jesus fuck the game takes a nosedive in quality, everything fun about the first half is just gone.
>>
>>333061416
>console wars bullshit
I have played on nothing but PC since 08, this site is 18+
>>
>>333061041
He probably ran around with silencers on 24/7 not figuring how how they reduce damage over distances
>>
>>333061293
At least they finally knocked that shit off with Far Cry 2.

Makes you wonder, Far Cry 1 did you really need aliens and shit? Spongey fuckers. You're not fun to kill.

>rocket launcer ayylmao
>get near him
>he shoots the rocket launcher killing both of you

THIS IS FUNNNNN
>>
>>333061459
Tbh I enjoy the spectacle of the flying squid shits and the gameplay variation of the 3d environment and heli flying
To me the first two thirds are 9/10 and the last third is 7/10
>>
>>333061519
If you think there is a huge leap in graphics between those two screenshots then you need glasses mate.
>>
Is there a way to make crouch toggled and aiming hold?
>>
>>333061808
Yes. Why don't you just look at the options?
>>
Crysis is the greatest FPS after Doom IMO.
>>
>>333061910
Cause I last played it over a year ago and it's currently not installed. Also, I'm a dumbass.
>>
Cut the bullshit. Who's the cunt.
>>
>>333062132
I actually agree. It's the only one that does changes up the doom formula and manages to match it in intensity and replay ability
>Tfw no doom/Crysis hybrid with open formatted hell/uac base levels, dozens of enemies, no weapon limit, suit powers, physics, destruction, and environment interaction including throwing objects/enemies and human shields
Would be 10/10
>>
>>333060409
Did cow tits ever do anything more then just leave her boyfriend and rub another dudes dick at GDQ?
>>
>>333061551
You're absolutely right, I had no clue of that at all.
Maybe the game deserves another chance.
>>
>>333062132
Oldfag here, is it just cool to say Doom is 10/10 still? I can't imagine it holds up that well.
>>
>>333060409
butterface/10
nerds are desperate goddamn
>>
>>333063008
>implying you would say no to a free breastfeeding session

The blatant lying on this board? Yeah, it needs to stop.

Right now.
>>
>>333060878
I don't see what the picture is trying to convey. BF clearly looks lightyears ahead of Crysis. In fact the lighting and materials are would be overshadowed by UT3.
>>
The aliens in this game are cool and I loved exploring the ship. Fuck those who complained about it, we got those generic alien space mureen grunts in the sequels thanks to you fags.
>>
>>333062612
Nice try, nobody knows who she is.
>>
>>333063308
It's 8 years newer. The fact that you have to nitpick something in the lighting, as if the image is implying Crysis looks better, just proves the point the image is going for.

years
>>
>>333063372
Her internet handle is something like Mayusishi or something.
>>
>>333063372
She's mayushii on twitch
>>
>>333060409
Where can we see her tits
>>
>>333060878
>modded crysis
>blurry after 50 feet

>vanilla battlefront
>can clearly see starships miles away
>>
>>333062954
no. GZdoom is still better than a lot of modern games.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.