[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am i the only one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 518978.jpg (405 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
518978.jpg
405 KB, 1920x1080
I am really hyped for No man's sky i have been watching alot of videos and learning about the game in general, so far it is amazing i like it very much i'm wondering if i am the only one?
>>
Are you memeing me
>>
>>333058919
no
>>
>>333058852
Nice meme
>>
>>333058852
Not a single video shown has given me a reason to care. I feel I would travel to like 4 different planets and just stop playing because there is actually nothing to do. No goal to accomplish. No reason to planet hop or visit a planet in the first place.
>>
>>333058852
I think the main purpose for this game is just a tech demo. to show that you can make thousands of planets but other than that what does it really have? does it have some sort of story? does it ever end? the fact you can't really interact with other plays alongside the fact it's not really an MMO or that much of an RPG doesn't really give the game much hope.
>>
>playing a game entirely driven on memes

LOL PLANETS SO HUGE XD
>>
It'll be a fun time killer. Not much else out around that time that I know of.
>>
>procedurally generated
>trailers don't show any actual gameplay
>single player
I'll pass
>>
>>333058852
Yep. But I will pirate your shitty game, don't you worry.
>>
>>333058852
>elite dangerous
>even less meaning to play edition
At least ED appeals to autists like me that want to roleplay a space trucker bimbo
>>
>>333060975

My god, you are incredibly stupid.
>>
>>333058852
I'm sick and tired of these kinds of games. Adding the ability to go to different planets doesn't make this interesting to me.
>>
Just play Starbound, it's pratically the same but in 2D
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.