[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think it's possible to beat dark souls 1 in preparation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 231x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 231x280
Do you think it's possible to beat dark souls 1 in preparation for 3 in less than 2 weeks? Any tips you guys recommend? Inb4 git gud
>>
you can finish dark souls easily in like 5 hours
>>
>less than 2 weeks

less than a day at the least desu
>>
>>333057409

You can 100% the game, Platinum Trophy and all if you're lucky, in like 12 hours.
>>
>>333057409
You can beat that shit in 2 days, 1 if you play all day.
If its your first time through, it will probably take you longer. But if you put any reasonable amount of time into video games, you can beat it in a week or less first time.
>>
Dark souls 1 was my first soulsgame. Without help and without rushing the game my first playthrough was about 50 hours. If you have no job or collage you can easily do it. I would not recommend to rush through the game your first time playing
>>
>>333057409
You can beat it in less than 2 hours, get good nerd
>>
>>333057409
its a piss easy game so sure. Just hack and slash away and if you think you are gonna die, just press block or roll, they make you invincible and have no cooldown
>>
>>333057409
Most first time dark souls runs take around 60 hours
Try to average yourself defeating one boss per day and you should be fine
>>
Yea it's not a very long game when all is said and done, just don't dawdle and obsess over exploring every little nook and cranny.
>>
i just beat DS 1 & 2 in 2 weeks. If you're not so anal about collecting everything that is. But you can get all bonfires and bosses in that time if you're any good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.