[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is actually fun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1920x1080
Is Splatoon actually a fun game to play? I've been going back and forth on getting it? Been needed something casual to play.
>>
>>333050513
It's fun, if you already have a Wii U I'd suggest it. It isn't really too casual, though.
>>
Sure and it has a lot of content now. I would still be playing it if MY FUCKING SAVE FILE WASN'T DELETED FOR SOME REASON
>>
>>333050513
The gameplay is amazing in my opinion but all the matchmaking bullshit drives me up a wall
>>
>>333050513
its fun for about 15 minuets.

after that you'll want to stop due to being paired with shit players
>>
>>333050513

the main thing the piece of shit has going for it is how fun it is
>>
You missed out. It's nothing but tryhard laggy japs.
>>
Played a match, it's fun, but it's far from being casual.
>>
>>333050513
Its fun but don't expect to win much because a majority of players are japanese, thus you're playing at like 300 ping and killing people is unreliably as shit
>>
>>333050513
Not much, remember that the only thing you are going to do is paint floors and players, the novelty dies pretty quickly
>>
File: elf_sitting_4.jpg (10 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
elf_sitting_4.jpg
10 KB, 273x273
Most overrated "New Nintendo IP" since Xenoblade Chronicles. It's already irrelevant. Well, at least until Neotendo shits out the forced sequel.
>>
It's an amazing game. I'm a HUGE fan of it. But it was kneecapped by a couple things:

>Lag when playing with Japs
>2 Map rotation when there's like 16 maps in the game overall
>Ranked is a special hell because you can't possibly coordinate with your team via chat and the whopping TWO preset messages are basically worthless.
>>
>>333050513
It's a lot of fun. Many types of weapons make this game a lot of fun.
As many people say... The thing i dislike the most is the matchmaking online,you cant choose the stage or the game rules and there are new game modes but you can't choose those either, they vary with time though
>>
You'll either be the type of person that unwinds with turf war every now and then or one of those weirdos that can push through ranked hell. Its a good deal either way. Give gyro controls a fair shake for a day, they become second nature.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.