[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Titan's Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Tqit01.jpg (639 KB, 640x904) Image search: [Google]
Tqit01.jpg
639 KB, 640x904
Titan's Quest got its first official update after six years.
It's on par with the fanpatch now (tons of fixes and improvements) and also removes Gamespy so multiplayer actually works again.
Changelog:
http://titanquestgame.com/pcchangelog/TQ_Beta_Patch1.2_ChangelogFull.txt
Anyone playing or interested in playing it?
>>
I wonder if that old guy ever finished
>>
It's updated on steam ?
I might give it a go.

I was blocked because I was so scared to pick a class.
>>
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
File: SteamBetaBranchGuide.jpg (311 KB, 998x544) Image search: [Google]
SteamBetaBranchGuide.jpg
311 KB, 998x544
>>333045912
It is, you just need to opt-in for the beta
http://steamcommunity.com/games/TitanQuestImmortalThrone/announcements/detail/843667822461053411
>>
>>333045912
Also, if you're not sure if what you picked is right there's a mod that allows you to reset skill points and even undo masteries for free.
>>
these dudes are crazy enough to backport some of their improvements from Grim Dawn into their original game, even though they don't have any responsibility to

need more devs like that
>>
>>333043853

What is this game like, compared to, say, Diablo 2?
>>
>>333043853
>official update after six years
holy shit
>>
>>333046573
>these dudes are crazy enough to backport some of their improvements from Grim Dawn into their original game, even though they don't have any responsibility to
Crate has nothing to do with this.
>>
>>333046663
I don't think they can compare really. Completely different games.
Dungeons are hand crafted in TQ, so it has less replay value but at the same time it allows to create some amazing setpieces and great locations.
You play Diablo 2 for the long term grind and in my opinion you play TQ to experience the game itself.
>>333046573
Seems Nordic Games bought the rights for this game along with tons of other THQ games, so I doubt Crate is involved in this.
They're updating it for the planned GoG and iOS release is my guess.
>>
Ah shit I have only the original, not immortal throne.
>>
File: 1424903406724.png (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424903406724.png
193 KB, 500x500
>Warfare/Spirit
>mfw being a dual-wielding, lifestealing, enemy-crippling monster with a lich bro
>>
File: 305-gun-to-head.jpg (49 KB, 456x284) Image search: [Google]
305-gun-to-head.jpg
49 KB, 456x284
>>333047754
I remember playing a character based entirely around the Lich and magma golem summons. Was fun as hell, I barely had to do any work.

>mfw the Act 2(?) boss can control your minions to attack you with them
>>
File: scared.png (416 KB, 610x668) Image search: [Google]
scared.png
416 KB, 610x668
>>333047052
>iOS release
THE FUCK
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.