[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the story of this game good? I don't play jrpgs with bad story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Is the story of this game good? I don't play jrpgs with bad story
>>
File: 1387277246001.jpg (21 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1387277246001.jpg
21 KB, 340x340
>JRPG
>Good stories

Japanese writing is shit, video game story and writing is bad in general but Jap especially
>>
>>333029993
DDS1 and 2 are two of the best JRPGs on the PS2. If you liked Nocturne you will like it a lot because it is basically the same battle system. Story is interesting and has a good cast of characters.
>>
File: smt.png (3 MB, 1600x4054) Image search: [Google]
smt.png
3 MB, 1600x4054
>>333030338
I didn't play nocturne yet, thought I should start with this
>>
>>333029993
play it, it's good and the sequel which is the End of Evangelion of video games
>>
>>333030562

Start with Nocturne. Nocturne has a very sparse story though.
>>
>>333029993
It's good. Also fun.
>>
the story of the first game is better than the second game. second game is shit until all the plot twists trickle in at the end.
>>
It's a fucking trash story-wise and goes full retard in sequel.
Dialogues are badly voiced and cringy, grim atmosphere game tries to create comes out as something extremely forced, uninspired and boring and there's only a few more or less interesting characters in entire dilogy.
>>
>>333029993
You're all AI created by a little girl who talks with god. In the end you become an hermafrodite deity who is also a cat.

Good enough for you?
>>
SMT games don't have good stories but they're great at creating oppressive atmospheres.
>>
>>333029993
>I don't play 97% of modern jrpgs
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.