[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Imperium finally falls and The Mittani loses all of his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: amarr faggot division.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
amarr faggot division.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>The Imperium finally falls and The Mittani loses all of his power

Who's going to fill the gap when the Easter War is over, /v/?
>>
>>333027342
I am reading through the prelude to Foundation by Azimov and I enjoy pretending that the events are occurring in the Warhammer40k universe.
>>
>>333027541
>>>/lit/
>>
Empires rise and fall. Goons are forever.
>>
File: Tane,Hawk and noname.png (60 KB, 1068x658) Image search: [Google]
Tane,Hawk and noname.png
60 KB, 1068x658
>>333027342
I don't know but its going to be one heck of a power vacuum.

Bob was killed at the hands of Goonswarm, and now Goonswarm will be killed at the hands of the rest of eve
>>
>>333027713
>implying /lit/ reads genreshit
We have to make a containment thread for them desu senpai
>>
>>333028241
Yeah but without The Mittani they're just a disorganized mass of trolls.

One of the other power bloc alliances for sure, but I can't say for sure who. Red Alliance and the Russian Bloc might have the ambition, but I don't know if they have the fire/manpower to dominate over the others. They also have a lot of enemies.
>>
I'm trying to get back into EVE for this. I need to get a Windows install disc because running EVE on Linux is a pain in the ass. Also my old corp doesn't seem t have done much of anything lately (the last entry on battleclinic is from 2012). Looking for a new corp, possibly a new alliance. I'm with Yulai Federation now but I'm looking at AAA as a possible alternative.
>>
>>333028574
join tengoo
check out /eog/
>>
Can someone explain to me whats going on with context?
>>
>>333028419
>Yeah but without The Mittani they're just a disorganized mass of trolls.

keep telling yourself that. if there are pubbie tears to collect, TEH GRATE GHUNE will be there
>>
>>333030605
The Imperium (Clusterfuck Coalition until recently) went to bully some lowsec alliances as they are wont to do. The expected them to cave easily but instead they banded together and repelled them.

The Mittani created a kickstarter to write a book about this and other Goon-related shenanigans. It failed and alienated a lot of people, who felt he was trying to monetize his member players and alliances. many of them left The Imperium and along with most of the rest of nullsec formed the Moneybadger Coalition which is now destroying The Imperium.

Granted it's far from over. The Goons are no starngers to wars of attrition and coming back from the defensive against stronger enemies, but they also never had every other coalition and alliance allied against them at once before.
>>
>>333030858
I didn't say they'd be gone, but without The Mittani they'll never be a superpower again. He was their brain.
>>
>>333030995
Kek that's a pretty funny situation
>>
>>333030995
find goons
destroy goons
loot goons
>>
File: You know what this means..jpg (23 KB, 352x355) Image search: [Google]
You know what this means..jpg
23 KB, 352x355
>>
>>333031543
>filename

kek. The circumstances surrounding B-R5RB are hilarious.
>>
>>333030995
B.O.B
>>
File: 1459631752808.jpg (52 KB, 268x420) Image search: [Google]
1459631752808.jpg
52 KB, 268x420
>>333031612
>jammed in 10% tidi
>>
File: Bullying a pod.jpg (442 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bullying a pod.jpg
442 KB, 1920x1080
>>333031770
The thing about eve is that there is always a powder keg somewhere waiting to explode

Its just most of the big alliances are too lazy to start wars, or have little motivation

But when they do, hot shit, headline news everywhere.
>>
>>333031889
Yeah, it's kind of reminiscient of that. Excpet at least BOB's downfall started with them attacking another null alliance. The Imperium got shown up by a bunch of lowsec pirate scum and roleplayers.
>>
>>333031770
Literally a goddamn shooting war sprung up over a tardy payment, You can't make this shit up folk.
>>
Oh look its another
>It sounds so cool on paper but in reality is boring as shit
Eve thread
>>
>>333032174
Not just a war, the biggest war in MMO history. 10,000 fucking players, 3 different coalitions, over 300,000 real dollars in ships and equipment destroyed, because Pandemic Legion forgot to pay their fucking rent.
>>
>>333032325
A bit like real war then?
>>
>>333032325
Oh look it's another
>I tried to play EVE but it was hard so I went to WoW
shitposter
>>
>>333032368
Ha, no.

>>333032415
I actually played Eve for years. Every single one of these 'massive events' are utter shit and a total waste of everyone's time and money. The real game is in the smaller scale day to day adventures, not this over hyped bullshit used as nothing more than marketing.

Here is whats going to happen; a few corps get dissolved with most players just moving to other corps, a few corps get to take the top shelf, everything goes back to stagnation. The end.
>>
>>333032557
Sure you did. Well, you know what they say, every time a player switched from EVE to WoW the average IQ of both games rises. So you've done everyone a favor. Thanks, m8.
>>
>>333032342
Big enough battle to practically count was one.
>>
>>333032686
Iv literally never played WoW once, but keep shitposting in an attempt to save face while you shill a shitty event that changes nothing and is irrelevant.
>>
File: my eyes.jpg (977 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
my eyes.jpg
977 KB, 3840x2160
>>333032342
pathetic legion confirmed for terrible money management
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.