[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the fat fucking tranny(usually "lesbian"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
What's with all the fat fucking tranny(usually "lesbian" as well) video game nerds? It's like a disturbing trend.
>>
why do you care
>>
the sjw thing is just spreading everywhere and videogames just happens to be a really popular hobby now, i don't think the two things are neccessarily related.
>>
Look at /v/. Do you think that hive of autistic, reclusive vidya faggots is content in life? Of course not, we're all mentally ill degenerates.
Of course there's a lot of trannies.
>>
File: 3128676813_120f8ee156_b.jpg (242 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
3128676813_120f8ee156_b.jpg
242 KB, 724x1024
>>333023014
>fat people play video games
>i am mad at this fact
re-evaluate your priorities, anon
>>
Fat nerds are basically one of the oldest stereotypes in the books. Now that it's slowly becoming kinda acceptable to be openly transexual it's pretty obvious that more of them would come out as such.

And unlike just being gay it's not really something you can hide easily.
>>
You have a lot of every mental illness in games because it's THE best hobby for anti-social people that allows them to interact with others without being around people or having their appearance or irl mannerisms judged.
It's great because when playing a game you don't have to worry about the fine nuances of social interaction, just the strictly defined rules of the game.
It's really that simple.
>>
File: 1374627837246.png (336 KB, 700x793) Image search: [Google]
1374627837246.png
336 KB, 700x793
>>333023326
>"re-evaluate your priorities, anon"
>saying this unironically while visiting the electronic games portion of your favorite mongolian cave painting database at 4 o'clock in the morning on a Sunday
>>
>>333024239
source to the original?
>>
Your hobby is degenerate enough that degenerates like it. Reconsider your life choices.
>>
>>333025401
You could google it
>>
>>333023014
How odd. Like 3 of my regular videogame friends are now suddenly transgender.
Why is it so popular now?
This is in real life tho btw, not dumb steam shit
>>
>>333023014
Hey, I'm not fat or lesbian, I jog
>>
>>333023014
The one at anet really disgusts me. I hate it and am glad anet is dying with their shitty game
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.