[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: MASUDAAAA.jpg (37 KB, 696x343) Image search: [Google]
MASUDAAAA.jpg
37 KB, 696x343
ITT: Hacks
>>
>>333010815
goddammit masuda
>>
Context?
>>
they really didn't say there would be gameplay, though
>>
>>333012845
There was supposedly going to be gameplay of Pokemon Moon and Sun shown today and it was just the same video theyve already shown. Needless to say the nintendrones are going rabid.
>>
>>333013026
>Needless to say the nintendrones are going rabid.
Well, it's better than the XV faggots who were sucking SE's cock when they showed 5 minutes of a car on rails. Honestly, why anyone would be upset is beyond me. How they didn't expect something like this after the "new footage" of ORAS was 2 seconds of the intro.
>>
>>333013303
We even found out two days ago that it was likely to be fucking nothing
>>
>>333013380
Then again, the people who are mad are probably the ones who are arguing about wether it's gen 6.5 or gen 7, and they just want to scream at each other.
>>
>>333010815
>hacks
>just a thread about twitter bullshit vs video game hacking
let down
>>
>>333013380
Even if there was more explicit mention of gameplay the rational person would still take it with a grain of salt.

Too bad the people who get mad are either poor decision makers, console warring shitposters, or actual dumbasses.
>>
>>333013303
ITS OK WHEN SE DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>333010815
The next issue of Corocoro (releasing on April 15th) promises new, well, news on the games. We'll learn more soon enough.
>>
>>333013303
XVfags are stans for a 10 year old pipe dream, they simply aren't worth acknowledging
>>
Has anyone else feel burned out from the main series Pokemon games? X and Y were rushed and derivative entries and practically ruined Pokemon with Mega evolutions, and ORAS were okay at best. The spin-off games are the only things to look forwards to now.
>>
>>333014331
Oh, absolutely. ORAS almost felt cynical to me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.