[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the absolute worst year for video games???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 5903g8j3i430499-43-0.png (109 KB, 1091x653) Image search: [Google]
5903g8j3i430499-43-0.png
109 KB, 1091x653
What was the absolute worst year for video games???
>>
>>333002480
>>
>>333002480

>>
the year you graduated high school
>>
>>
>>333002480
every year before the first video game was released
>>
>>333002480
1998 easily
Everything that came out that year has primitive low-poly graphics that makes it almost unplayable now.
>>
>>
>>333002480
What year were you born? It was the year before that. The year games were so shitty your loser dad would rather stuff it in your ugly, whore mother than play them.
>>
>>333003436
My dad was dead you asshole
>>
File: generic black meme.jpg (5 KB, 244x207) Image search: [Google]
generic black meme.jpg
5 KB, 244x207
>>333002696
>the year you graduated high school
What the fuck is this post about? Are you drunk? High?

I always wonder who posts bizarre posts like this. Like did this guy just make it and go to sleep? Did he ever expect anyone to reply or even know what he was talking about?

Most of all, I want to understand the syntax. "the year you graduated high school" Is he making an insult? Is he calling me stupid? What the fuck is this guy's deal? Is English his first language or did he just type it out rally fast and not even read his sentence?

Just what is the deal with this post? I can't just let this thread die. I can't let it sink into the abyss without other people looking at this and reacting to it with me, and maybe even getting the poster to explain himself in greater detail. These types of posts are made all the time, every day on every board and they just drift off the catalog with no reply, no one questions what the fuck they mean, who they were for. What if anon killed himself after this? What if this was his last message before death?
>>

ME3 alone clinches it.
>>
every year

video games suck
>>
>>333003509
Shut up faggot
>>
Whatever year Microsoft entered the console business.
>>
>>333002480
1942 because Hitler started losing and if Hitler won we would've had more & better video games
>>
>>333002480
Every year. It just gets worse
>>
>>333002480
>>
>>333004142
No dude 2015 rocked because Undertale.
>>
The year I started full-time work.

:(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.