[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So here's my very first attempt at a custom voice pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
So here's my very first attempt at a custom voice pack for Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn. I plan to make a couple of these, because they are SUPER fun! If anyone has any character requests, I'll absolutely do them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYX6_F1sBwA&feature=youtu.be
>>
pretty good
>>
>>333001848
Some are too long others are too screetchy.
>>
>>333001848
Really liked it, keep it up!
>>
Duly noted, and thanks for the critiques!

Anyone have a suggestion for a type of character they'd like to hear?
>>
>>333001848
Not bad nigga, not bad.
>>
>>333001848
I'd like a drunkard voicepack
>>
>>333004738
That sounds interesting! Specific character details, or work off of just that premise?
>>
>>333004838
You can do whatever you want. What comes to mind for me is the drunk inkeeper sound clip. All I know is I want to play as a drunkard my next BG playthrough that gets intoxicated at every inn.
>>
>>333001848
Can this be a general BG thread? Suffering fighting mindflayers and umber hulks in the underdark right now.
>>
>>333005305
I'll start working on it!
>>
>>333005632
The answer to that is always yes.
>>
>>333006359
Good counter against mind flayers?
>>
File: Baldr008.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Baldr008.png
1 MB, 1280x720
I want to change my party composition but I don't know what i should change. I'm thinking of removing Anomen but I'm not sure who I should replace him with. Any recommendations?
>>
>>333006992
My party almost always includes minsc. Anomen is fairly useless with Aerie, because Aerie is pretty boss as both a mage and a cleric. And with Jaheira being present too, he's basically just a weakish fighter with redundant healing abilities, imo.
>>
>>333007401
I took him for his quest. He's a knight now so I'm going to drop him.
>>
>>333005632
The hint is in the name.
Think about what mindflayers do and you'll easily find the answer of how best to tackle them.
>>
>>333006512
Mind flayers always fuck me up. I usually stealth about, and fill the room with fireballs when I'm down there.
>>
>>333007401
>Anomen is fairly useless with Aerie
>Anomen
>Not one of the most useful characters in 2 in any party
Well that's just one of them wrong opinions right there.
>>
>>333007698
I guess I just never found a use for him.

Always thought he was whiny, and I usually only keep him around for a little while.
>>
>>333007820
He becomes a bit more humble after his knighthood.
>>
>>333007820
He really cool after his quest.
He gains maybe 3 or so wisdom from it and the fighter levels he has allows him to put points into proficiencies past proficient as a cleric which means grand mastery in whatever weapon you stick him with. I gave him the 3-5 headed flail and he was an absolute murder house with it plus he starts with more exp than you and has already offset his fighter levels.
That and him being able to actually take a punch unlike Aerie means he's actually perfect for turn undead situations of which there are many in BG2.

Aerie's muh wings is far worse than Anomen's "wow I'm great, fuck you nerd" bullshit anyway personally.
>>
Does anyone actually use Nalia?
>>
>>333008818
She's like imoen but shit
>>
File: 1459616746317.jpg (412 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
1459616746317.jpg
412 KB, 500x701
best girl coming through
>>
>>333001848
Really good. As has been mentioned, some lines are a bit too scratchy-sounding, but overall they're good.
>>
>>333005721
Are you going to make a thread when you finish the soundpack? How will I find it?
>>
>>333012578
pls respond
>>
>>333001848
these are pretty good op... some are a bit long but a lot legit made me laugh.
>>
>>333006512
put an invisible character in a door
stand on the other side and shoot them until they die

you can put traps on the other side of the door to make it go faster
>>
>>333016276
That doesn't work when they spawn all around me in a quest.
>>
Top tier voice acting. Shit tier writing. Bioware was never good
>>
>>333017127
fag
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.