[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally only question I wanted an answer for was how /
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: niceguy.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>literally only question I wanted an answer for was how / why BB rejoins Foxhound / The US army despite being a wanted terrorist
>it gets ignored

One fucking job.
>>
I'm pretty sure he doesn't rejoin the army at all. He quits the Army, builds MSF, then builds DD/Outer Haven and on Zanzibar.
>>
>>332998101
He kind of has to rejoin it to train Snake.
>>
>>332997429
I actually don't know how he assumes command of Foxhound. I know he does and also secretly is the leader of Outer Heaven.
>>
>>332998619
His passport had the medic's name, didn't it? Did that actually fool the Patriots at all?
>>
>>332998805
I imagine it as a vaguely paper's please

>hey, this guy looks exactly like that terrorist who's been fucking with us in Afghanistan
>"What's his name?"
>"faggot"
>well then it's not the same guy then
>>
>>332998416
Right, I forgot about that.

Patriots? Nanomachines? Vocal parasites? A mix of all three?
>>
>tfw the only question MGSV answered was how Big Boss survived a game from 1986 no one has played
>>
>>332999681
In the dumbest possible way, considering there already kind of was an explanation. The only thing I can really think it explained is why Miller helps kill Big Boss in Zanzibar Land but not in Outer Heaven.
>>
Portable Ops sets up Big Boss as good friends with Cambell. That's how he goes back to Foxhound.
>>
>>333001008
Wouldn't you know... any elected officials have a thing or two to say about the guy who quit the country and made a fucking merc army who fucked with the cia have some hangups?
>>
>Metal Gear Solid Plot
>taken seriously

That shit became a joke in MGS2. MGS4 was a final warning for "DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY". When you finish MGS5, it's like you can hear Kojima's voice in your had "I TOLD YOU NOT TO".
>>
mgs lore gives me a headache
>>
>>332997429
>was how / why BB rejoins Foxhound / The US army despite being a wanted terrorist

something something NANOMACHINES something something WAR ECONOMY something something
>>
>>333001336
MSF worked for the US multiple times in the Outer Ops section, as did other countries. It seems they never caught on to BB sneaking around in Costa Rica.

Also there's only local rumors of BB being on the battlefield in TPP. Only enough for Cipher to catch a wiff. Cambell, being a general and shit, would probably have some pull in recruiting BB for the black ops team that is Foxhound.
>>
the D Dogs do operations for the CIA in TPP so I assume they are in good terms with the Pentagon, also XOF is a rogue agency
>>
>>332997429
BB was all like "Nonono Cipher, that guy killing all your dudes wasn't me, it was my body double Venom, I'm on the up-and-up! Honest!! I'm a good boy, I dindu nuffin!"
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.