[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in Technology class at cool leg >working on lab report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 295x200
>in Technology class at cool leg
>working on lab report
>nigger walks in late and takes a seat to my right.
>he plugs in a usb
>resume working
>I glance at his screen
>shonen jump logo appears on his screen
>curiosity aroused I keep looking
>turns out he was playing Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 on a Dolphin emulator
>keep watching him intently (because I fucking loved that game)
>he glances around to see if the professor is nearby
>before he turns to me I pretend I'm looking at my screen still working.

I'm not mad, but why is this allowed at college? Do they really not care that much?
>>
>>332992432
they dont care because he paid for the class
not the teachers job to baby him, this is the true man's world
>>
>>332992432
It's not a professor's job to get you to pay attention. If you're paying for class and don't want to actually learn, no skin off their bones.
>>
>>332992432
he paid (or more likely, the govt. paid) for him to be there

what he does there is his business, if he wants to waste however much the class cost to fuck around on the computer, let him
>>
>>332992432
>keep watching him intently (because I fucking loved that game)
You're no better
>>
>>332992432
sounds like you >you problem
>>
>>332992432
this is bait. the gamecube controller would be too loud to unobtrusively play with in class.
>>
>Someone else plays a videogame
>I got a problem with that

to think you'd be born and something 20 years later you'd be doing a thread on an anonymouse internet forum about this would be saddening for your parents
>>
>>332993152
>>Someone else plays a videogame
>>I got a problem with that

yep sounds like vee alright
>>
>>332992432
OP is a faggot
>>
>>332992432

i hate being in a any programming classes because of shit like this
everyone there thinks they're hot shit and don't have to listen anyone, professor included
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.