[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This pose couldn't be more tame and subjective in terms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 700x-1.png (505 KB, 700x705) Image search: [Google]
700x-1.png
505 KB, 700x705
This pose couldn't be more tame and subjective in terms of sexieness, but lo and behold some random cuck on the internet gets their jimmies rustled and its pulled. Mind you this is an optional pose, its one of many, you don't have to use it. I don't understand this rhetoric people like that whinny shit head propogate, "I don't like it and I don't want to see it therefore no one can like it and no can see it." I just don't inderstand. What the people of /v/ think?
>>
Cammy does almost the same exact pose in older Street Fighter games. Back turned, over-the-shoulder glance. It's actually pretty common, I think.
>>
>>332984884
it's not the pose it's literally just the butt but Blizzard doesn't want a shitstorm so if it's the "pose" they complain about I guess that's all they will change
>>
>>332984884
It was already posted a while ago but they already had plans to change it and have a pose ready to replace it

>believing blizzard damage control

It's honestly not that big of an issue and the only other thing blizzard did for the SJWs was the Sylvanas armour and only in WoW
>>
>>332985092
I can already see the mods of Tracer sporting a ten inch cock with three dildos shoved up her ass because of that guy getting this pose pulled.
>>
>>332985558
You say that like that wouldn't happen anyway.
>>
>>332985558
You say that like that hasn't happened already
>>
>>332985386
They wouldn't have gotten a shit storm if they didn't change it.
One lone person claiming his daughter shouldn't grow up with Tracer being sexy got Blizzard to take it off.
Just the pose. Not here design in general. Just the post that basically everyone has.

One person did this. there wouldn't have been a issue if they ignored it. The thread with him in it would have died on thier forums and nobody would have been the wiser.
They could have removed the pose after saying they wanted to change it and no fucks would have been given.
But no. They listened to that one offended person whose daughter wasn't going to play the game and removed it only to state days later that they removed it so they could replace it with a better pose. Saying that in a pale attempt to save face.

Game industry dying because developers bending over backwards for loud insignificant individuals who aren't the developers Targeted audience.
>>
>>332985556
eh, yeah, you're right. The pose getting pulled itself isn't a huge deal its just Blizzard pandering to the whinny SJW(s) is what really bothers me.
>>
>>332985667
but its going to be even more prominent.
>>
>>332985979
>Game industry dying because developers bending over backwards for loud insignificant individuals who aren't the developers Targeted audience.

That's how Blizzard was running for the past, what, 6 years now?
Don't see how exactly it affects the entire game industry
>>
>>332986221
Because it is not just blizzard fucking doing it.
Nintendo censoring heavily to avoid bitching and moaning
Bioware being taken over by fucking SJWs and ruining everything for the past 6 years.
Obsidian removing a non-sexist poem from their game because someone misinterpreted it and got offended when they weren't the gender or sexual orientation involved.
Anyone not including a token gay, female, or ethnic character into their game basically loses points on reviews anymore.

The whole industry has been fucked for a long while now.

Everyone getting the shaft. Artistic and Developers visions stifled because someone might get offended over fucking nothing.
People wanting those peoples games getting a hacked up product because someone who was never going to buy it in the first place didn't like something about it.
Games never making it to the west because Japan doesn't want to deal with this shit.

It all fucking sucks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.