[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIGHTY NO. 9 CANCELLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix[1].png (799 KB, 1000x737) Image search: [Google]
MIGHTY_mainart0826_fix[1].png
799 KB, 1000x737
THE GAME GOT CANCELLED, IF YOU PRE-ORDERED IT ASK FOR YOUR REFUND ASAP
http://www.polygon.com/2015/9/18/9352123/mighty-no-9-team-explains-demo-delay
>>
>>332982032

nice try. i'm not giving polygon a click
>>
Really asshole you didn't bothered taking a screenshot?
>>
File: 1403342699067.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1403342699067.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>332982032

you could've at least given it a fake url
>>
Why does everyone have such a raging hateboner for this game, I mean it doesn't look too good but it's like the second coming of jesus for muslims for you guys
>>
>>332982241
because:
1: inafune is a fucking hack and a conman
2: the game looks like shit even tough it got a shitload of cash
3: they lie and lie and lie
>>
>>332982241
>supposed to be a better megman
>scrapped the stealing forms from enemies mechanics and just gave him forms from the defeated bossses
>look guize you can dash into enemies for points and so get that point multipliers!
>AND MULTIPLAYER EVERYONE THAT PLAYED MEGAMAN WANTED IT,RIGHT?
>did we mention that we removed the transform mechanic over the multiplayer?
>>
>>332982032
Inafune will never cancel the game. If he does, he can kiss what little credibility he has left gone.
>>
>>332982579
>>look guize you can dash into enemies for points and so get that point multipliers!

I thought that part looked alright.

The multiplayer sounds pretty fucking stupid though, Capcom were building a multiplayer megaman from the ground up before that looked pretty good.

There's no way you could have level designs that would work for both single and multiplayer.

Also the animated movie and the 2nd kikestarter for voices annoyed me too.

All in all, I still want to play it. Azure gunvolt 2 will be better though
>>
File: 1458773404505.jpg (26 KB, 215x365) Image search: [Google]
1458773404505.jpg
26 KB, 215x365
>>332982032

Since I already clicked the link, have the archive, everyone. Not canceled. Just delayed demo. Expect to have a shit game released late this summer that will get dropped faster than Evolve.

http://archive.is/H2kBg
>>
>>332982241

>dickricked megaman popularity and capcom fans hateboner into free 4 million dollars$
>concept art promised a nice looking 2D game instead of the 3D unreal engine monstrosity we got
>after the succesfull kickstarter campaign asked for money again
>in fact i think they asked for money three times, one of them was just for voice acting
>removed promised feature from the game
>denied rumor of a delay when the game was going to release
>launched another kickstarter campaign for a megaman legend clone called red ash
>red ash campaign failed but it turned out it was ok anyway because they had chink money as a plan B so the kickstarter was just to have more money
>by the way it had a "demo" that literaly looked like a student project https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngocs2bBwPU
>confirmed the rumor about mighty no 9 being delayed right after red ash campaign ended
>had a PR manager that was one of those special feminist twinkie that acted like a cunt toward the community called dina
>delayed the game again when it was time to release
>basicaly did everything possible in order to get the fans hate their guts short of going into their home and kicking them in the balls
>>
>>332983702
She doesn't look happy.
>>
>>332983898
You're looking at the wrong lips.
>>
>>332983702

Anon, the story is from September 2015.
The link even says it.
>>
>>332983898
kek
>>
>>332982032
somebody fucking explain to me why ANYBODY would pay money for a game that doesn't exist yet and you have no knowledge of the developers talents...

when you can download one of the dozens of romhacks some guy made in his spare time over a couple months. that uses a professional engine made by the megaman developers, with all new levels bosses and guns.
>>
>>332984114
I didn't really pay attention.
>>
File: wew.png (143 KB, 213x363) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
143 KB, 213x363
>>332983898
>>
>>332982723
>Inafune
>credibility
>ever

NICE
MEME
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.