[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best Zelda game or second best Zelda game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: zeldaalbw.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zeldaalbw.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1080
Best Zelda game or second best Zelda game?
>>
>>332981598
More like one of the worst. I like to earn my items rather than buy thems. The game was also too fucking easy.
>>
>>332981598
This is basically the worst 2D Zelda mate.
>>
>>332981598
Best.

>best dungeons
>best exploration
>best collectible sidequest
>great music
>>
Not even in my top 10 Zelda games.
>>
>>332981598
It's A Link to the Past, if outsourced to someone like Arzest.
>>
Best Zelda in a decade, yet mediocre as fuck.
>>
It was good, but i didn't get killed once in entire play through. Too casul.
>>
It was too easy, and as a result of item rentals most of the dungeons had to also be easy as fuck. Overall I feel like it was just mediocre.
>>
>>332981598
It's shit.
>>
>>332981869
I also forgot to add that the dumgeons were WAY too short. Everytime I would complete a dungeon I would just be like "Already?".
>>
>>332983130
Nah, Link just moves really fast in this game and the bosses are faster paced. In terms of actual number of rooms and things you need to do it's about the same as the 3d games.
>>
>>332981598
It's not good
but compared to it's closer brothers it's pretty damn good
>>
>>332981598
Depends on your personal opinion. my opinion is that it is second best, Majora's Mask is my favorite though.
I love side questing in Zelda games and it has the most meaningful and most abundant amount.
Least favorite is Spirit Tracks, no fun overworld and forced linear train tracks makes it unbearable.
>>
>>332981598
a shitty remake of the 4th best zelda game
>>
>>332981598
Neither, that's a Youtube video
>>
>>332984796
>closer brothers

wat
>>
File: 1457315096889_0.jpg (77 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1457315096889_0.jpg
77 KB, 512x512
Mediocre as fuck. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional memer with no taste. And don't give me that
>FIRST OKAY GAME IN A LONG TIME SO IT'S TOP TIER
Fuck off with that shit.
>>
>>332981869
Having all the items encourages exploration as apposed to being blocked from going somewhere and not wanting to go back because you didn't have a specific item. The game was easy because nintendo is scared to make games hard; not because you can get items whenever you want in Nintendos sword swinging simulator.
>>
>>332986728
>It's not the best game ever that means it's shiiiiit
>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT
But that doesn't make sense
>SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>332987087
Where did I imply that it's shit, buddy?
>>
Not even in top 5
>>
I like Source but Global Offensive is better in my opinion.
>>
>>332987341
I dunno. Maybe the part where you said
>Mediocre as fuck. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a delusional memer with no taste.
But I could be wrong.
>>
>>332982492
This. This is the only decent answer.

Mediocre game overall, but the best Zelda game in a decade, which is pretty fucking pathetic when you think about it.
>>
>>332987504
I said mediocre and I also said okay. I'm not seeing any shit.
>>
It's good, but it's good because A Link To The Past was good.
>>
>>332987673
Apparently mediocre = shit to this idiot
>>
I really like it.

It does have problems with difficulty, but I thought the dungeons were fun and inventive enough that it didn't really bother me. I'm like this way for a lot of things, though: it doesn't need to be hard for me to have fun, though being challenging can make things much better. And I'd certainly rather a game be a bit too easy for me than be frustratingly difficult.

I also really enjoyed the sidequests in this game. They weren't overbearing or convoluted, but were fun and had tangible rewards.

It was actually the first 2D Zelda I completed, and it encouraged me to buy the rest of them. I had never managed to get into 2D Zelda before but this was a nice intro.
>>
>>332981598
1st) Wind Waker
2nd) ALTTP
After those two everything in the golden age of Zelda is kind of equally on the same level (OoT, Oracles, LA, MM)

And then theres the newest "Shit tier" Zelda games which is everything after WW.

I would however put A Link Between Worlds somewhere among the "on par with golden age" tier.
>>
>>332988580
More like under golden age but on top of the shit ones.
Behold, I made your opinion better. You're welcome.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.