[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 300x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 300x424
Thoughts?
>>
Not as good as /v/ claims it to be, but still a pretty good game.
That laser weapon is amazing.
>>
>>332968826
Good
>>
best weapons
>>
File: 1457778525617.jpg (719 KB, 500x852) Image search: [Google]
1457778525617.jpg
719 KB, 500x852
Best FPS of recent memory.

But that's not hard considering good singleplayer FPS games don't get fucking made anymore.
>>
File: Said the quiet part out loud.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Said the quiet part out loud.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Another decent shooter inspired by Half-Life 2 in its design. Things didn't ramp up nearly enough until you got to the end, and I still feel that even after the moon and fighting the London Monitor.

The Old Blood was pretty good.
>>
>>332968826
plays it very straight, definitely some good character moments and voice acting in there as well. music is cool. set piece moments were okay. enemy variety is lacking. auto shotguns look cool as fuck. weapon models are huge. no multiplayer whatsoever. better boss battels that say halo lol.

finished it the other day on pc. that short sex scene in the hide out was unexpected. also she jerked him off in the bathtub while he was an eggplant. how did he keep all his muscles for fifteen years sitting down, i can't do that. also didn't age.
>>
Pretty good.

Liked the attention to detail with some of the background information. Game has no business being 50 gb though, god damn.
>>
>>332968826

Surprisingly good. Love the story, characters and music. Only complaint is the lack of weapon variety.
>>
Really good gunplay?

Also, the scene on the train when the ancient Nazi bitch makes you sit down was incredibly tense. I remember playing it with a friend and we were incredibly impressed with how perfect that scene/sequence was.

The concentration camp level was pretty fucked.

Sub level best level.
>>
Bretty good tbqh. Too bad campaign was way too long.
>>
>>332972396
>campaign was way too long.
FUCK!
OFF!
>>
Bretty gud. Shitty ending, though.

Also the hardest perk to get is by far the one where you have to blow up robots with grenades. Thank god the flying bots count, but even then it's a pain in the ass.
>>
>>332973068
>but even then it's a pain in the ass.
It really isn't.

>play through the asylum chapter until you reach the outside portion
>grab the grenades on the table next to the door you exit from
>throw them at the two small robots that appear
>reload checkpoint and repeat until the requirement is met

A lot of the perk requirements end up being trivial when you abuse the ability to reload checkpoints.
>>
>>332970445
>in its design

Sort of?

Felt more like it was trying to copy Black Ops.

>>332968826
Not as good as RTCW, or even the follow-up from 2009.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrQYtC9EeFQ
>>
>>332974557
Wolf 2009 would have been a lot better if they didn't force you to trudge through that boring city area in between levels.
>>
>>332975173
I remember having fun killing enemy patrols, and doing side-quests, but yea, it definitely got old after a while.
>>
>>332968826
Personally I thought it was okay. Some parts were fun, but there was too much shit in there I didn't care about, mostly the parts where you weren't shooting anything - the sewers, the underwater section, the jew magic thing in the bottom of the ocean.

And the shotgun was really fucking ugly, not to mention ridiculously huge.

I don't know the whole thing just didn't click with me.
>>
I liked how the Jews were basically the Illuminati and ran the world up until the Germans jacked their shit and used it against them.
>>
it was great, probably the best shooter of the last few years.

but, i am a bit disappointed they left out the occult stuff. TOB had zombies, which was cool but I really hoped they'd at least have a level or 2 with some supernatural shit in TNO.

>>332974557
wolf 2009 was an odd fucking game, the "open world" aspect would have been amazing if it wasn't so limited. It just felt really repetative after a few hours.
>>
>>332968826
got this for cheap in the bargain bin on ps4 the other day (mostly for the doom beta). Something about the shooting feels off to me, its just not that satisfying to kill enemies and the story is a real eye roller
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.