[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one good reason why Zero Escape 3 isn't your most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: pXFI7mb.jpg (228 KB, 1703x720) Image search: [Google]
pXFI7mb.jpg
228 KB, 1703x720
Give me one good reason why Zero Escape 3 isn't your most hyped game of the year.

Pro-tip: You can't.
>>
File: G4K.jpg (59 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
G4K.jpg
59 KB, 480x360
is this an official scan?
>>
>visual novel
>most hyped game
lol
>>
>>332938942
Can't you see it's styled after MGSV?
>>
>weebshit
Not even remotely interested.
>>
File: G4K2.jpg (63 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
G4K2.jpg
63 KB, 480x360
>>332939184
Yeah, I feel retarded.

Then I laughed once I actually read the back cover.
>>
Can somebody summarize the first two games? The wiki is too long and I plan on playing the PC version.
>>
File: every time.jpg (167 KB, 700x560) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
167 KB, 700x560
I will post this in every thread that claims GOTY and remind them they are wrong.
>>
>>332939383
The bottom screen is played from the perspective of a little girl going through the same experiment as the people on top 7 years in the past, the top screen is played from the perspective of the male protagonist. 6 is Zero.
>>
>>332939383
desu I'd recommend just reading the wiki, especially for VLR, cause there's a lot to take in.
>>
holy crap it filtered the acronym for "to be honest".

I promise i'm not trying to be a weebfag
>>
>>332938436
Because Persona 5 is also coming out (hopefully)
>>
>>332939383
It's not a simple series you can just summarize in two paragraphs. Either read the wiki or actually play the games. Jumping into the third installment of a story focused visual novel is a retarded idea either way.
>>
>>332938436
Except it's one of two releases I'm fixated on for June?
>>
Because I'm not a weeb. Obviously.
>>
>>332938436
Nier 2 and Persona 5, I am really looking forward to ZE 3 though
>>
>>332938436
Unlike Americans I like to read so Im highly dissapointed with the new direction the franchise took.

The game will be a telltale like game short as fuck and they are padding it with random events so you are forced to replay the same shit until something different happens.
>>
>>332941539
>short
It's going to be as long as VLR according to Uchi, also, the puzzles will be the same thing as the rest of the franchise, the reading will continue.
>>
>>332939383
I hope you played the first two games at least. Otherwise your are a fucking retard.
>>
>>332938436
But it is.
Most hyped game of the last 4 years 1 month in fact.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.