[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: okage-shadow-king.jpg (161 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
okage-shadow-king.jpg
161 KB, 1024x768
What am I in for?
>>
An anime-esk drug induced Tim Burton adventure, with characters you will probably learn to care about more than you should. Also, a song called moe-moe.
>>
A mediocre but charming JRPG.
If you like mid tier games, you'll love it.
>>
File: pcsx2_2015-10-08_16-05-15.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pcsx2_2015-10-08_16-05-15.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
a fucking annoying sister
>>
>>332939106
I fucking love Ari's dialogue choices.
>>332937701
Nothing but a great time.

I'd post some Okage pictures, but those are scarce
>>
A damn good weekend
>>
>>332940362
No seriously. Get off /v/ and go play it. It's fun
>>
>>332937701
Damn I forgot about Okage. My memory of it is that it was just ok but charming enough to keep me going through it. Then something big happened and I finally got hooked, but I think that was near the end of the game. Can't even remember if I was able to beat it before I had to return it to Blockbuster.
>>
>>332939106
Is his name really Ari, or do you give him a name?

i ask because that's my name as well
>>
>>332937701
I fapped to the MC in this game because I thought he was a girl.
>>
>>332940894
Yeah that's the MC's real name.
>>
It looks like Stan is giving it to Ari in the butt in-game.
>>
An RPG that DOESN'T suck your dick and has characters who think and discriminate instead of letting all their dialogue be reactions to your actions molded by their temperament.

TL;DR, don't expect the NPCs to all mindlessly thank you when you fix a problem.
>>
a game with fantastic localization
>>
File: tumblr_mrrhkjjMcG1qdtdy1o1_500.jpg (63 KB, 410x550) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrrhkjjMcG1qdtdy1o1_500.jpg
63 KB, 410x550
Who is the best girl? I liked Rosalyn so much even though she was a bit of a doofus, but i think the same could be said of all them
>>
>>332937701
I WANT TO FUCK STAN
>>
HAYA HUMBA HAY - HO!
>>
Forty minutes before you even get to save your game the first time.
>>
>>332945478
You can save in his room before you even leave the house
>>
The worst part about it is the confusing combat. Characters and enemies seem to attack randomly, and sometimes wait forever after you issue commands to actually do anything. The story is a load of fun and the graphics are really charming. It's a good game.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (116 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
116 KB, 640x480
>>332945590
Well now I feel over a decade of stupid washing over me.
>>
>>332945881
I feel this is a game you play more for the story. The combat does get kind of wonky at time. Also fuck Mend. 30 HP healing spell was bull.
>>332945967
Its okay anon. I only recently found out. But every other time I've played it I blazed through the prologue. First time I played I didn't stop until I hit Rashelo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.