[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YAME! YAME!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 20160402030437_1.jpg (305 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160402030437_1.jpg
305 KB, 1600x1200
YAME! YAME!
>>
>>332933106
what game
>>
>>332933313
Slåman 2: Tyst lönnmördare
>>
>>332933313
Based Hitman 2
>>
so sorry, you not authorized for access
>>
Back when they actually cared about making the locales seem realistic. unlike Hitman 2016 where everyone in Paris speak english with an american accent.
>>
>>332933106
Is it even possible to SA this level
It's so fucking huge
>>
what did they mean by that?
>>
>>332934930
I gave up on this and the valley, wasn't fun or good enough of a level to warrant a Silent Assassin rating.
The following Shogun showdown which was a proper level made all this bullshit worth it though.
unfortunately I forgot to save the prostitute who gave me the keycard. Does that give me anything?
>>
File: Katana.png (212 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Katana.png
212 KB, 800x600
I can't be the only one who said fuck it to stealth and just ran around wearing a kimono while wielding a katana slicing everyone as if though I'm in a samurai game...

Those one on one dojos were the best part.
>>
File: 1372643759087.gif (2 MB, 316x244) Image search: [Google]
1372643759087.gif
2 MB, 316x244
>>332933106
Fuck this level.
>>
>>332935320
considering the levels are very non standard levels and pretty much forces you to play the worst in the stealth genre in terms of traditional stealth with unpredictability up the wazoo, it definitely is a lot more fun to just run around cutting down guys.

The main level where you take down the lord at the top of the castle is fun to play stealth though, that's a good level.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.