[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100% completion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
How many games did you 100%? What was the last one? What was the hardest one?
I fully completed Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Transistor recently
>>
I 100% complete every game I finish.

Which means I don't finish many games.
>>
Cave Story+.

I still have PTSD from Hell.
>>
File: Vagullion.png (97 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
Vagullion.png
97 KB, 300x260
>Last game
Ys 2.
>Hardest
Ys 1.

Ys 1 batboss took me about 6 hours to finish. One small slipup and it cost you almost half your life.

Dark fact took me 3 hours.
>>
100%ed Gravity Rush for the secondtime recently.

I think what's interesting is seeing what games people could most easily 100% with minimal wasted time, ie games where you know everything THAT well. For me it's probably Mario 64.
>>
>>332929971
Most recently, Symphony of the Night for the 5th time in my life.

Most proud of my DS and BB 100% though.

I'm about to 100% Shinovi Versus and move on to Estival Versus though.
>>
I don't 100% any games these days. I have too many games to worry about completing everything. Plus, most of the games I play have collectables and fuck collectables to hell, it's 100% guaranteed that you'll need a strategy guide when it comes to those.
>>
Last game I 100% in a long long time was binding of isaac rebirth + afterbirth. Took around a combined 200 hours or so to do it. I wouldn't say it was "hard" but it definitely took a long time.
>>
Gran Turismo 5. And I am proud of having wasted thousands of hours for it
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (119 KB, 781x573) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
119 KB, 781x573
Why bother
>>
Easiest was idk
Hardest was Xenoblade X
>>
Mario sunshine was a pain.
>>
>>332929971
Road trip shifting gears for gba
Penny Racers Gba
Burnout 3
Super Mario World
Super Bomberman 5
BO3 was hardest
>>
>>332929971
When I was younger I did almost everything to 100%

Now as I started to work i am glad if I can even finish a game during my lifetime, so I will never do 100% again
>>
File: The_Riddler_in_B.A.A.jpg (23 KB, 392x545) Image search: [Google]
The_Riddler_in_B.A.A.jpg
23 KB, 392x545
just one

Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Only did it because I knew it would be easy and considered there was an actual reward (not just a trophy) I figured I would go for it. Was worth it for the amount of effort needed. The hardest part was finding all the joker teeth and your reward for this was an audio transmission of The Riddler getting arrested. Kinda neat, nothing major.
>>
Most recent 100% was Alan Wake, pretty easy.
Also a fond memory was getting 100% in Assassin's Creed 2, it was also the last AC game I played.

>>332932125
>1629 achievements
what the fuck
>>
>>332932009
Haven't played GT5 but some of the challenges in GT2 on PS1 were pretty hardcore
>>
Matt?
>>
>>332929971
I 100% Sonic Generations. Not really much of an accomplishment, but whatever.
>>
>>332934315
who
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.