[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is doing a no bonfire run/no death run worth it? i'm asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
is doing a no bonfire run/no death run worth it? i'm asking people who already did it, how was your experience/how long did it took, etc

also ds2/sotfs thread.

i'm currently farming the red lion cape and it's worse that the domino hat farming in belfry. i hope ds3 doesn't have these autistic design choices
>>
I did it
The trick is to not die and not use any bonfires
Hope that helps!
>>
>>332913305
I did it in 2 minutes 12 seconds, the trick was to not die and not to use any bonfires.

It's pretty simple once you work that out.
>>
>>332913364

Yep thats all there is to it.

Used this tactic and got it first try.
>>
It didn't take very long. Was kinda difficult without any bonfires, but once I learned to not die it became pretty simple. Hope that helps.
>>
PM'd you the fix ;)
>>
>>332913454
>>332913450
>>332913408
>>332913364

is /v/ still in reddit mode? 1st april was yesterday
>>
>>332913506

Yeah fucking reddit casuals

The real strategy is to not get hit, that should help with the no deaths
>>
>>332913506
Dude, it's fucking basic shit, if you don't die, then there is no need for bonfires. How are you not getting it?
>>
>>332913305
>challenge runs

literally why?

what do you gain from doing this?

a trophy?

then why the fuck?

do you not have any other games to play?

are you THAT bored?

want me to buy you a game on steam?
>>
>>332913812
You get 2 rings that is fun as fuck in pvp, retard.
>>
>>332913305
Well, maybe for the challenge, for the rewards you get some rings that aren't really worth it.

An easy way to do it is not to die and not using any bonfires
>>
>>332913812
>>challenge runs

>literally why?
i don't know, that's why i made a thread, maybe you can give me a reason
>what do you gain from doing this?
2 rings, but i might cheat them
>a trophy?
no
>then why the fuck?
2 rings, but mostly because it would be very rewarding i guess
>do you not have any other games to play?
yes i have
>are you THAT bored?
no i'm not
>want me to buy you a game on steam?
i hit 800 games yesterday, no thanks
>>
>>332913812
I enjoy it
>>
>>332913812
>what do you gain from doing this?
Unique rings that make your weapons invisible.
>>
>>332913305
I feel you senpai.
I know this game to the point that I could probably do a ladle run and write my own strategy guide with maps.
>>
so, any other insightful tips?
>>
>>332915463
Dodge, then occasionally attack. Also don't die and don't use bonfires.
>>
I've completed this challenge a few times. The first time took several attempts, but every consequential completion was one attempt.

I did it twice in one day once, it wasn't too bad.

Try not to die or use bonfires!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.