[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you agree we need to PURGE THIS BOARD of faggotry and memesprouting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Do you agree we need to PURGE THIS BOARD of faggotry and memesprouting 16 year olds?
>>
nah
>>
>>332896817
START TALKIN BITCH
>>
I need to purge my balls of semen
>>
>>332896817
Fucking Gilbert lmao
>>
SHUT UP
>>
>>332896817
In case you didn't realize, this is the purge.
>>
>>332897372
this
>>
no thanks
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-47-05.jpg (551 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-20-47-05.jpg
551 KB, 1280x800
>>332896817
GATE was fucking shilling for the JSDF. I mean the whole
>you can be a successful JSDF officer even if you're otaku and have plenty of time for your hobbies
>>
Ok OP. Whats your plan??
>>
>>332896817
>I CAN'T HANDLE PEOPLE HAVING FUN ONE DAY OF THE YEAR.

Why don't you go play video games?
>>
>>332897562
We need to ENFORCE MODERATION and MODERATE OURSELVES and tell these SHITTERS TO FUCK OFF.

Do you agree!?
>>
>>332897562
Crashing this board... With no survivors!
>>
>>332896817
Burch!
>>
Let's start with the animeposters.
>>
>>332897936
It'll never happen. The sites about anonymity which leads to chaos. Besides that, the majority of people don't like rules or rule enforcers.
>>
>>332896817
>No fun allowed for one day a year
>>
>>332896817
Next time don't post anime you neckbeardian champion of faggotry.
>>
What's there to purge? /v/ is a containment board
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.