[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vidya Feel Thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: [Dies Internally].jpg (199 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
[Dies Internally].jpg
199 KB, 1000x563
I know I'm late to the party but.. only moment in a game ever to make me cry like a little faggot.

Lik Dis If U Cry Evertim

Any games or moments out there that really got to you?
>>
>>332823417
Yeah, MGSV was great, /v/ can fuck off on this one, I loved it.

Almost every Metal Gear has a "cri evrytiem" moment. Cyborg Ninja, The Truth of The Boss, MGS4 endings (Snake-side and Otacon-side), PW sacrifice

I feel like I cried in one of the Ace Attorney games. I feel like there was something really sad in maybe Trials and Tribulations.

Every Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
>>
File: Layton.webm (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Layton.webm
1 MB, 256x192
spoiler for unwound future.
>>
>>332823848
>Almost every Metal Gear has a "cri evrytiem" moment. Cyborg Ninja, The Truth of The Boss, MGS4 endings (Snake-side and Otacon-side), PW sacrifice

so nothing from MGS2? Figures that shit game has no sad moments
>>
>>332823417
What a fucking joke
>>
I just finished Red Dead Redemption for the first time today. I welled up a little when John Marston was killed.

Those last garbled breaths ; ;
>>
>>332824673

I think they were trying for that with Emma? But Christopher Randolph's fake ass crying ruined the moment.

Then you have Olga's death, but she's pretty much been your enemy since the beginning so it doesn't really get to you at all.
>>
>>332824740

Don't be such a fucking negative nancy, Nancy.
>>
>>332824795
too bad it's ruined by having to listen to that faggot jack for the remainder of the game
>>
>>332825028
I will be honest, I don't recall Olga dying in MGS2

I remember Fortune dying then again I kinda stopped caring for MGS2 when Arsenal Gear was over. Nothing made sense anymore
>>
>>332825367

Solidus blew her brains out with his P90, which then suddenly had explosive rounds that could destroy the Rays.
>>
>>332823417
>SNAKE YOU HAVE TO SHOOT ANY INFECTED ON SIGHT
>walk up to a guy clearly sick, clawing at his throat, and covered in blood
>shoot him
>HOW COULD YOU SHOOT HIM SNAKE, THE MISSION IS A FAILURE.

It's cinematic shit familia, don't know what else to tell you
>>
>>332825603
>Solidus blew her brains out with his P90,

I thought he did that to Fortune
>>
>>332825865

Nah. Ocelot shot her in the "heart" on top of Arsenal Gear.
>>
File: 1457556925020.jpg (519 KB, 1152x1243) Image search: [Google]
1457556925020.jpg
519 KB, 1152x1243
>tfw junpei never got his happy ending
>tfw junpei literally died dozens of times for his girl
>tfw even after all that she abandoned him
>>
File: 1459405124355.gif (40 KB, 549x421) Image search: [Google]
1459405124355.gif
40 KB, 549x421
>>332826395
You think that's bad? Junpei had it easy.

>tfw Sigma had no choice but to die dozens of times just so he could go back in time and wait 45 years to try and save humanity and get those years of his life back.
>>
>>332826990
Sigma only had to do one death gauntlet though. Junpei had to go through three.

Also, even in the failed timeline, Sigma's future is of his own design and choosing. Meanwhile, Junpei is literally just fucked forever and ever on a doomed planet with some random fucking child. least sigma gets to fuck luna daily.
>>
>>332824252
Without sound it's kinda underwhelming...

I was thinking about having a feels moment in my vidya story that will probably be downgraded to an rpg campaign
How's this
>Kind mentor becomes more and more like mother figure to you
>Your real mother wants nothing to do with you and makes it clear once you have opportunity to contact her
>confide in mentor as all of her "children" have
>she is second to last boss
>fight or die
>what life do you value more? a kind woman who never had her own children, or your own: a serial killer not by choice
maybe the fight will determine good/bad ending?
>>
>>332829915
wait, what? accidental serial killer?

also, if that's the good/bad ending, then what's the point of the choice if you're telling the player that one of those choices is wrong? Might as well make it a game over.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.