[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So after Siege was a giant step back and The Division is a shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ghostrecon_wildlands_ps4.jpg (65 KB, 600x757) Image search: [Google]
ghostrecon_wildlands_ps4.jpg
65 KB, 600x757
So after Siege was a giant step back and The Division is a shit, does this game have any hope of being good? Because the trailers make it look so awesome.

Is it so hard for someone to make a decent oper8or simulator?
>>
> The Division is a shit

Looks like someone did not have friends to play with.
>>
>>332814039
>Its fun with friends

Jesus fuck.
>>
>>332813214
I thought Siege was good. The Division was exactly what I expected, and that was a boring equipment grind.
I'm expecting Wildlands to be like The Division with more mission focus, and if it has traits from Siege, that'd be decent. I'm not expecting an amazing game, though.
>>
Its just third person Far Cry.

I guarantee its going to be selling areas like the new Hitman. The playable space otherwise is too fucking big for a single map. Its like The Crew but with high quality visuals and NPCs
>>
File: 1459141365079.jpg (6 KB, 211x120) Image search: [Google]
1459141365079.jpg
6 KB, 211x120
>>332813214
>So after Siege was a giant step back
>>
>>332813214
The only thing ubisoft is good at, is making their shit games look great and falsely promising in trailers.
>>
>>332813214
siege is the only good game from ubisoft from the last 4/5 years
>>
>>332814039
Literal shit is fun with the right friends, it says nothing about the quality of the game
>>
>>332814359
I'm just saying, I played Raven Shield until about 2009 and I still occasionally play Vegas and Vegas 2. I just don't see Siege having that much staying power.
>>
Siege is good and Division is just bland.
It's a Ubisoft trailer so it's all bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.