[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't played this game in over 15 years. Last time I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I haven't played this game in over 15 years. Last time I did was with a strategy guide. Was this game always so difficult without one?
>>
No you're just trash
>>
I haven't had an access to the internet when I played it

I had a little bit of trouble with the snowy location, but the rest was pretty easy.
>>
I actually bought a strategy guide BEFORE I played this game and read the whole thing before I started. Then I obsessively used the strategy guide the first time I played. I think that's why I love this game so much.

It's probably too hard without one the first time. Stuff like the Inverted Song of Time is hidden to much.
>>
>>332786446
It's all about exploration man. Just enjoy being in the best setting in LoZ history!
>>
some of the masks all but require a guide
>>
>>332786596
>Stuff like the Inverted Song of Time is hidden to much.

Is this a new meme? The scarecrow literally tells you.
>>
>>332786698

Yeah but not everyone is going to talk to the scarecrow. The inverted song of time is absolutely required to enjoy the game, it should be communicated to the player more obviously. It's not casual to say that, there's nothing skill-based about randomly chatting to a scarecrow.
>>
>>332786958
Kill yourself, people like you are the reason why zelda games are shit now and have everything told to you

This is a series about exploration, if you don't want to fully explore everything then fuck off to another series
>>
what use is the inverted song of time?

Did anyone else as a kid just go to the hotel and steal that gorons key every day and try to do that quest? I just did it over and over
>>
>>332786446
This game needs a guide to get everything done really, a lot of time specific stuff and getting all the masks would be absurd to do without looking some of them up.

>inb4 git gud
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.