[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starsector
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: TRI-JEW cooperation.png (662 KB, 1130x923) Image search: [Google]
TRI-JEW cooperation.png
662 KB, 1130x923
Tri-Jew edition
>>
Vindicator or nay?
>>
>AMD card
>24 FPS
what a shame, looks like a fun game
>>
>>332783478
Nay.
>>
>>332783673
I'm using an integrated gpu and it has the same fps on massive combat. I think it's a memory/processor issue. Game desperately needs an optimization pass.
>>
>>332783478
Easiest yes in history
>>
File: screenshot001.png (248 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
screenshot001.png
248 KB, 1366x768
>>332782962
Rate my fleet. Also.... Is the hammerhead shit or am I retarded?
>>
>>332786882
The hammerhead is Not Shit. You might be Retarded.
>>
>>332787321
How do I build it?
>>
Can't decide between starting as BRDY, or Diable.

And I don't suppose there's a way to have it where the Infected guys have most planets/stations or at least half of them alone, is there? I want to see how it'd play out.
>>
>>332787704
BRDY
R
D
Y
>>
>>332787556
I always outfit the Hammerhead with really hard hitting ballistics and explosive shots. It'll run through its flux crazy fast but when it gets to hitting it'll fuck up anything over half flux or with shields down.
>>
That Onslaught, so strong, so powerful. Those TPCs, the cornerstone of its appeal, raises my hard flux at such haste that no other Battleship can ever dare hope to challenge it, my shields are off in an instant, its rough and old body depicts decades of age and many conquests. My mind reels for answers, wondering, trying to rationalize why even the fortress shield did not keep my hard flux down, I could do nothing but stare as those red blobs ripped the shield into shreds.

It was not long before the Onslaught worked its way to my Tachyon Lance's, the Onslaught is rough, keeping my hard flux almost at overload as its caress melted my body. I could not believe it, me, a Paragon, could not even resist the charms and splendor of a Onslaughts suave? As my body shakes from the explosions and one by one my limbs grow numb and disabled, my thoughts turn blank as one final much larger explosion knocks me into unconsciousness.

I awake, barely ready to see the sun again at the dockyard, after such an experience, I really hope to see that Onslaught again.
>>
>Outpost-class Listening Post is completely useless

Fucking Scy, man.
>>
>>332787556
Something like the hammerhead should be piloted by the player, but so should a sunder.
>>
>>332789567
I dunno man.... I'm in love with the Wolf I only pilot her.

Also... Where da portraits anon at?
>>
>>332789480
That's why it's not supposed to spawn. It's only used in a mission.
>>
>>332787704
Diable. 3/10 early game, 10/10 late game. Maelstroms shit on everything.
>>
>>332789738
The wolf is very good especially as a lead frigate piloted by a player, but your destroyers are going to be the ones doing the most work and needing the most babysitting in a fight.
>>
>>332787704
Diable is fun but at least in Corvus mode it sort of sucks because your base and sector are way on the ass end of nowhere, which is awful cuz you gotta fly through Hegemony space all the time to do anything.
>>
>Diable and Tri immediately start an alliance and rape BRDY out of the system 3 games in a row
Did they code bias in these factions?
>>
>>332786882
That's a really shitty hammerhead loadout.
Say, get a heavy autocannon or HMG on those two ballistics, two vulcans on the back, two Light assault guns on the front, and get reapers or harpoons on the missiles. Rest goes into vents and caps, mostly vents.
>>
How do I get officers? I don't get it. When I start a new campaign I usually start leveled up so I can have some money, and it usually says I get an officer or two, but I've never seen them and I never see any option to hire an officer at a station.
>>
>>332790128
All that shit is random, the only thing you can code in is which factions are innately hostile to each other.
>>
>>332789186
Wat

>>332790195
Get to a planet/station, select the comms menu option (the 1st option. Shopping is 2nd, shipyard is 3rd, repair/refits on the 4th (and5th) option), look under mission postings, search for merc officer. If none, look somewhere else.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.