[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey anon, can I borrow this game of yours? It'll be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1456183163773.png (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456183163773.png
167 KB, 800x600
>Hey anon, can I borrow this game of yours? It'll be just two weeks
>yeah, sure
>game never returned
Godamn, I want my Pokemon Yellow back, Lucas. It's been more than 10 years.

Has this happened to you, /v/? Which game and who was him?
>>
>>332773631
His mom died and he's been going through a lot, man. Give him time.
>>
>that kid that tried to steal from you

Some kid I was befriending tried to steal Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist of the Roses when I was younger when he came over to my house for the first time and we played different vidya. As he left the apartment, I noticed he had something box shaped in his jacket when he was leaving and he was clutching it pretty obviously. I told him to open it up and there was the game.

He was black by the way. I think that's what caused me to be extremely racist in my life later on.
>>
>>332773631
Brother borrowed AVP on 360 from me and sold it to a friend.
I missed playing it when the multiplayer actually had a population and now it's dead.
>>
>>332776249

>that kid who didn't steal from you, but his mom did

His mom used to always take my games and toys whenever she'd come over to visit my mom. My friend actually gave back all my stuff every time and he said that he kept telling his mom not to steal from me, but she just got mad at him.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 374x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 374x499
>tfw brother sold $4000 worth of my vidya for cheap weed, cigarettes and vodka
>>
Haha. Fuck you.
I released your Pikachu.
>>
>>332773631
I was the one who borrowed Mariokart Doubledash from a Simon I knew at school. I wanted to bring up his game but I forgot so when he later moved to another province, we lost contact and I still have the game 8 years later.

Don't think he actually misses it though.
>>
I lost my pokemon blue in a 'temporary' borrow trade.

thankfully, I still have yellow on cart, and us lot learned about emulators because we got silver before it was out here, so playing blue again is not going to be any major issue to do if I want to.
>>
>>332776752
Same happened to me. Lost only 5-6 games but fuck, it hurts.
>>
File: jew feels.jpg (12 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
jew feels.jpg
12 KB, 205x246
>>332773631
>tfw my friend/s asshole of a big brother stole my copy of samurai warriors and i was too young to kick his ass for it
>>
Sorry.
>>
>tfw you don't return the game to your friend because you need to come up with reasons to see him again because you love him
>>
>>332777734
kike
>>
File: Kill Me.jpg (24 KB, 396x643) Image search: [Google]
Kill Me.jpg
24 KB, 396x643
Age of Mythology Gold Edition.
In the Semptember of 2011 this nigga (born in my country) was somehow friend of mine and came to my house asking to borrow that game. Never seen him since.
I loved AoM.
>>
>>332773631
Nope, it almost did, but I was a smart kid.
>>
File: Shrugs.png (2 KB, 139x138) Image search: [Google]
Shrugs.png
2 KB, 139x138
>>332773631
>Borrow Super Mario DX from a friend in elementary school
>Never returned it because we stopped being friends and I plain forgot to return it
>Few years later after we went to separate schools, I gave it to another friend as a going away present
>>
>>332773631
I borrowed a game and never returned it but it was total crap, I'm sure that guy doesn't miss it. Fucking Golden Sun 3, so fucking bad
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.