[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Humble Monthly Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2
File: humble-monthly-april.png (481 KB, 924x797) Image search: [Google]
humble-monthly-april.png
481 KB, 924x797
Of IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

90 minutes away edition

Got half my money back selling my spare of South Park, so I'm basically happy no matter what.
>>
>people get scammed by humble monthly
Can't wait for the "Trade" thread where people beg other to give them something good for the trash they got today.
>>
They usually reveal a week into each month right? I was pretty happy with ark, this war of mine, and shantae from the last one.
>>
>>332771651
Aside from the 1st one, which was utter shit, I've been pretty happy with what they've offered.

Then again, I don't have PSN and XBL's free games either, so maybe I just have low standards.
>>
>>332771543
Humble Bundle hasn't produced a good bundle in years.

Also, fuck Africa.
>>
>>332771765
first friday of every month, luckily today is friday, and its the first
>>
>>332771787
>Also, fuck Africa.
Well, I don't see what that has to do with anything.
>>
>>332771776
*hate
>>
>>332771543

I forgot to cancel my sub and they automatically charged me when I had both SP:SoT and This War of Mine. Hopefully these games aren't complete garbage like last months...
>>
>>332772779
Sell them on your local friendly grey market site (not gonna mention them because of shilling accusions - BUT GET 3% OFF WITH PROMO CODE PENIS). You'll likely get your money back to buy something you don't own.
>>
>>332773145

Not worth. It's just $12; If I don't like any of the games I'll just post the keys here or give them to random people on my friends list.
>>
>>332773248
>just $12
Oh, a rich-fag. Why do you subscribe to this sort of shit if you have money to burn?
>>
LITERALLY JUST ONE MORE HOUR

LITERALLY

I'M SO EXCITED
>>
Why is nobody else excited? :(

Am I going to have to bump this on my own for the next 50+ minutes?
>>
>>332774887
Looks like it. Bumppppity bump mothafuckas
>>
>>332771543
All i wanted from this was south park makes me wish i had some spare cash despite the fact the rest of the bundle prolly sucks ass
>>
T-MINUS 35 MINUTES
>>
name roll
>>
Didn't they force all games in a bundle to be apart of one steam code now?
>>
Is DoW worth grabbing for $1?
>>
>>332776775
Nope. Humble doesn't have the ability to do that as they aren't a publisher on Steam. Sega did it for their bundle, but Sega are a Steam publisher.
>>
>>332771543
Where did you sell it, G2A?
>>
>>332771543
Fact : There has never been a Humble bundle that was worth getting
>>
>>332777153
Kinguin, its marginally less shady cousin. Dunno how to withdraw but I typically just spend the credit
>>
inb4 shit
>>
>>332777302
One of the very first ones were good.
And many have been okay and have gotten me some decent games for a few shekels.
>>
>>332777391
Oh, you can't withdraw. That's shitty tbqfh. I partially take back my recommendation, although I'm lazy so probably will still use them.
>>
>>332777302
Fact: 90% of them are good, and a significant chunk are great, but people have got whinier over time because they've been spoilt by great offers.
>>
I just recently got a gaming pc. all these games a pretty much new to me.
>>
10 more minutes to buy, 15 until the reveal.
>>
>>332776913
nope. the old HIBs were single keys (one for base tier and another for the bta tier)

they stopped key bundling because of how much people disliked it, but if there are multiple games from the same publisher it's up to the publisher how they want to provide the keys for those games
>>
>>332778791
Steam used to do that as a favour before they considered them competition, hasn't been that way for years. Publishers can create their own packages and shit on Steam.
>>
f I v e
i v e f
v e f i
e f i v
>>
Please be nothing
>>
dark souls 2 is one of the games
>>
>>332779696
Pls be something.

Also, grey market sites get
flooded with cheap keys from these bundles, so it's good even for people who don't buy in
>>
>>332779897
H Y P E B O Y S
Y
P
E

B
O
Y
S
>>
ABSOLUTE SHIT
>>
it's just the april fools day joke, right guys?
r-right?
>>
>>332779897
>grey market sites

can you tell me the name of some of those sites?

i don't know alot about the grey market
>>
Nuclear Throne
Renowned Explorers
Magic Circle
Super Avalance

Okay/10. Happy about Nuclear Throne but quite a bit of literally who
>>
>>332780185
>>332780236
what was it?
>>
Any of you guys have a spare Payday 2 key lying around?

pls
>>
Is Mad Max worth 10-12 bux?
>>
File: 1441060416229.png (255 KB, 432x436) Image search: [Google]
1441060416229.png
255 KB, 432x436
>>332780292
great

im so glad i didn't buy it, i already have nuclear throne

and the rest of it is super obscure indie shit
>>
>Nuclear Throne
Fuck, I already had this game. Is any of the other stuff nice?
>>
>>332780563
Just about but nothing more
>>
i bought it at the last second
fuck
>>
so how's mad max?
>>
>people are retarded enough to subscribe to this
jej
>>
>>332781090
I got 2-3 games I really like and can sell the other shit.
>>
>>332781090
>upset poorfag can't even afford a $12 bundle

Maybe you could if you got out of mommy's basement and got a job :)
>>
>$12 a month for a few shitty indie games each month
This is even worse than PS+.
>>
>>332781379
Not about affording it, about spending money on things we like.
>>
>>332781358
Good luck with that when the keys start being a a whole bundle, like the Sega bundle.

>>332781379
I buy games, I'm just not retarded enough to subscribe to a shitty mystery box service.
>>
>>332771776
I agree the first one sucked mega ass but the rest have been decent
>>
>>332781090
I find it fun. It's like playing the lottery.

This isn't a great month but still decent Imo. SP, NT and TWoM for $12?

>>332781693
Humble has no means to make that happen. If they could then they would have already.
>>
they should really do themes so they can tease what you're getting.
>>
>>332780563
i thought it was pretty fun. I hated the fucking car combat but I loved actually killing people with batman style fighting
>>
>>332781823
I'd rather spend the money on games I want, thanks.
>>
>>332782017
they tried teasing for the first one and people did not subscribe since they knew they were going to get repeats
>>
>>332782221
I like most things so enjoy getting a surprise mix of games at a discount.
>>
I fucking knew it was a matter of little time till Nuclear Throne was in the Monthly, fucking Rami is in the clique. Now the copy I have in my inventory is worth less. T-thanks.
>>
>>332771543
Is Mad Max any good?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.