[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S OVER PERSONA 5 IS DOOMED >http://nichegamer.c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1456111216792-vg.png (98 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1456111216792-vg.png
98 KB, 640x360
IT'S OVER
PERSONA 5 IS DOOMED

>http://nichegamer.com/2016/04/01/sega-alters-persona-5s-localization-with-new-publishing-deal/

> As recently stated in aprevious article, in Sega’s acquisition of Index Holdings (and by proxy, Atlus), publishing of Atlus’ flagship titles is now handled by Sega. In an official statement by Sega themselves, the following was explained:“This change is to simplify business accounts, and affects the companies in name only – both Atlus U.S.A. and SEGA of America will still act autonomously, and no games or products will be adversely affected by the publisher unification.”

>Unfortunately for the consumer at large, an insider source has revealed this to be false. According to our verified informant, Sega has plans to make Atlus’ upcoming title,Persona 5, more, “inclusive and accessible,” to the average gamer. They have cited social justice concerns as their prime reason for making these changes, claiming that Nintendo of America shouldbe commended for their work onFire Emblem: Fates.
>>
shut up faggot
>>
File: 1459280849935.png (259 KB, 522x411) Image search: [Google]
1459280849935.png
259 KB, 522x411
>Breakyourownnew.com
Came here to laugh at your faggotry
>>
>>332765469
?????????? wtf
are you retarded?
>>
>>332765469
The one game I was actually looking forward to. THE ONE GAME I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU SEGA. FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT. FUCK ALL OF THIS. I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY RUIN THE AWESOMENESS I HAVE ALREADY SEEN.........fuck......FUCK!
>>
>>332766105
*FORWARD TO.
>>
>>332765469
>Using literal who sources
>Source even uses an unlisted "inside source'
LOL
>>
le epic april foolz everybody!!!
>>
>>332766304
>nichegamer
>literally who
back to Kotaku with ye, senpai
>>
>>332765469
>april fools
Man I can't wait for all the other threads like this today.
>>
>>332765469
First letter in every bullet
A p r i l f o o l s rejects
>>
>>332765469
Not gonna lie, you had me there for a minute.

Fuck you, though.
>>
File: SoupyDifferentAmurratsnake.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
SoupyDifferentAmurratsnake.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Yeah right. That sounds like a thing SEGA would do.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.