[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are indie game developers specifically narcissists and entitled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ShutTheFuckUp.png (391 KB, 1302x1264) Image search: [Google]
ShutTheFuckUp.png
391 KB, 1302x1264
Why are indie game developers specifically narcissists and entitled betas? We don't see this as much in other indie art scenes. What is it about indie gaming that creates these limp wristed numales?
>>
File: 1459272234882-0.jpg (816 KB, 1126x1429) Image search: [Google]
1459272234882-0.jpg
816 KB, 1126x1429
>>
>>332764710
>We don't see this as much in other indie art scenes.

You're kidding, right?
>>
daddy issues
>>
What's going on, forced namefaggotry?
>>
>>332764710
You're an autist that keeps making threads about Falco every day. No one cares if he slighted you, it was your fault for giving him the money to begin with.
>>
>>332765157
>implying it's not falco himself posting to get attention and more preorders
>>
>>332765292
If it was, I assume he'd at least mention something like "the game is actually pretty look, but I won't support this guy!" or variations on that. The guy posting is probably the faggot in the picture mad about his refund.
>>
Did that person get his refund?
>>
>>332765520
This is an old reposted image though. And if you look at his youtube you'll see falco makes videos where he starts fights with other developers, videos of him making fun of all of reddit, videos of him blaming his kickstarter backers for giving him all the "stress". He has also admitted in a comments of an article about himself (can't remember where) that creating negative press for himself gets him more preorder money. He's just a giant fag.
>>
>>332765060
It's actually forced anon.
>>
>>332764710
I've seen this exact thread several times. Clearly the OP is a buttmad as fuck ex-coworker.
>>
I remember this guy from when I worked with JForce. Glad to see he's still a loser.
>>
>>332764710
Making most indie games takes no talent whatsoever.
Just plug some sprites into game maker and pretend like you actually accomplished something
>>
>>332764710
because they think they are godlike "artists" with their gamemaker game that is most likely shit
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 225x225
>tfw haven't contributed to a single crowdfunder
>>
Because they're rich people trying to defame the indie scene so that AAA games can rain supreme.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.