[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>struggle with a level so hard it get's burned into your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bird.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bird.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>struggle with a level so hard it get's burned into your memory
>take a break
>Crush the level first try
Whats her name r/vidya?
>>
The "don't hit any cars" driving mission of Sa2 once I got the steam version

As a kid it took me fucking months
>>
Sleeping Table
>>
>>332748481
Trackmania Turbo #125 (Red)

And I'm not on Lagoon yet.
>>
File: 1452139881889.gif (2 MB, 403x234) Image search: [Google]
1452139881889.gif
2 MB, 403x234
Divine Dragon fight in Legend of Dragoon

Fucker would destroy me all the time. On top of that, I couldn't keep my party fully healed since I was miles from a healing source and by the time I got there and back, random encounters would've fucked me up bad already.

Stopped my playthrough for two years because of this, only trying sporadically and failing. Up until a couple of months ago, anyway.

>bored, remember lod
>decide to boot it up
>don't want to grind, just fight the divine dragon expecting to bomb
>steamroll him with no issues whatsoever besides albert taking damage like a bitch
>mfw
>>
>>332748481
Unbearable
>>
>>332754249
>since I was miles from a healing source
Do you mean the guard command?
>>
>>332748481
Poochie ain't stupid bonus action in world 1.

Fucking harder than it looks.
>>
firetruck chase final boss of san andreas, I got stuck for hours and didn't want to sleep before finish the game, I think I remember the route even now.
>>
>>332754604
It wasn't enough.
>>
"the American savior of the poor" in max Payne 3
the first time trough I died every 3 steps, and the other day I gave it a shot because I was bored and BAM, didn't die once.
>>
>>332748481
Ludwig the Accursed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.