[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this boss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2320578-1eatc5.png (126 KB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
2320578-1eatc5.png
126 KB, 300x322
Fuck this boss
>>
>>332715551
Good music to this boss, also, it's really easy anon, i got him on my first try, the only thing that can fuck you over is the fireball

you should never die in this game
>>
>fight this boss
>controller does that thing where it thinks you're pushing the joystick when you're not even touching it
>>
as a kid, I thought Cardboard K. Rool was harder
>>
>>332716249
The fish boss with Lanky, i can't remember the name, but that shit was hard because i coudn't see shit
>>
You can actually hide right on the corner of any space, it's very easy to either fall off or not stand far out enough and get hit though.
>>
>>332716416

I swear to fuck this

Newer generations don't know the pain of playing this fuckingg game with a shit TV that can't into brightness
>>
>>332715551
>I beat him with Donkey Kong

Git gud.
>>
>>332715551
it was hard when i was little baby boy but when i was older i beat it in one try ha ha ha lol
>>
>>332715551
I'd rather not, but if you insist...
>>
>>332715551
I enjoyed that boss, it was challenging and fun. Camera sucked but it was fun
>>
File: madjack_beta.jpg (108 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
madjack_beta.jpg
108 KB, 1440x1080
THE EARLY VERSION OF THIS BOSS WAS TOO SCARY, THEY HAD TO REPLACE HIM
>>
>>332717923
My autism is piqued by this.

I'm /tiles/ for prototypes anon. Gimme some source on that pic
I have no idea what game this is
>>
>>332718086
https://www.unseen64.net/2008/04/04/donkey-kong-64-n64-beta/
>>
>>332718559
I should have read the thread. I was a sony guy over nintendo guy. Never experienced the n64 titles other than starfox.

Thanks anon. I help unseen64 from time to time but only on Dreamcast ps1 ps3/360 stuff. I usually have fucking nothing on nintendo
>>
>>332718828
you should. rareware games had a ton of cool stuff, both in beta and final game
>>
>>332718985
Their volatile devcarts are certainly something of interest to me.
I know SOMEONE that has a banjo kazooie cart and a conker cart but no roms can be dumped since they're wiped.

Quite a shame really
>>
>>332715551
I remember I had to duck tape my thumb to the thumbstick to beat that boss because I kept dying when it momentarily slipped.
>>
>>332715551
I lost so much as a kid becuase I wasn't good enough to handle how it would drop to like 10 frames per second in that fight.

Then I tried it again recently and cleared it in one go.
>>
>>332715551
The only boss from that game that I remember. Well, outside that finale, which was great.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.