[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game any fun? Gunna be free tomorrow on PS4, need something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 81oib7ZqLLL._SX425_.jpg (50 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
81oib7ZqLLL._SX425_.jpg
50 KB, 425x425
Is this game any fun?

Gunna be free tomorrow on PS4, need something to tide me over until Dark Souls 3.
>>
>>332713280
Holy shit, really? I would have gotten this game if I had a WiiU, that's very exciting news.

Also, since this thread is quiet I'll ask here. What's the deal with the plus signs next to post numbers? They seem to only act as another way to quick reply, but that's pointless when you can just click the post number. Is there more to it?
>>
I heard it was actually pretty great for a standard survival horror.
>>
>>332713280
Comes out on the fifth duder
>>
>free as in monthly payments required

Also it's sucks ass but I've only played the wii u version so there's that.
>>
A big fun factor of the game came from interactions with the wiiu pad, it's one of the few games that uses it well

if you still want a zombie game with permadeath go for it, but don't go in thinking you'll be amazed
>>
>>332713280
It's a decent game. Some people will try to convince you it's not as good without the Wii U controller, but don't fall for their memes. The tablet features are huge memes.
>>
>4.5/10 from GameSpot

Why are they so ruthless?
>>
Does this game actually have zombie royal guards?
>>
>>332715819
It does.
>>
>>332713945
Are you using 4chan X? Its some april's fools shit, apparently.
>>
>>332713280
Isn't this kind of shitty on other systems? Like the whole gimmick of it was how it utilized the Wii U's gamepad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.