[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reminder that the best version of SF4 was on Xbox >Reminder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: street-fighter-v-cover.jpg (710 KB, 900x1100) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-v-cover.jpg
710 KB, 900x1100
>Reminder that the best version of SF4 was on Xbox
>Reminder that if SFV was on XBone it would have done better
These are facts and you know it, /v/. inb4 >hurrdurr no one has an xbone doesn't matter its better to have it on bone than to not have it on there.
>>
Game wouldn't exist without Sony funding it
>>
>>332704995
Xbone wouldn't be the best version of SFV considering the PS4 is stronger and the PC exists
>>
>>332705157
This

MS could've offered to pitch in, but they wanted only KI.
>>
Not being on Xbone hurt it, but the real issue is the game just doesn't appeal to anyone but the niche that were going to like it no matter what.

>>332705157

I can't see this being true at all, the SFIV games did more than well enough to get a sequel on the small scale with only having 16 characters, skeletal features and shitty servers. Or if Capcom weren't pushing hard for eSports.
>>
>>332704995
It would have done been by being an actual step up from 4, instead of the early access shitfest it is
>>
so being on xbone would have saved it from having a horrible launch, god awful load times and inompetent dev support?
>>
>>332704995
Where's the Microsoft money in order to create the game? Horrible mistake not to pay for the game, now the entire fgc owns PS4 and not going to look back.
>>
>>332706130
exactly
>>
>>332705953
doesn't matter how false you think it is, they pretty much out right said it.
>>
>>332706130

Online would be better on the Xbone version at least.
>>
The definitive version of SF4 (not counting PC) is the PS4 version after Capcom came in and patched it after whoever they outsourced it to botched the job, though.
>>
>>332707001

Too little too late when everyone already had Xbox sticks.
>>
It'll probably come out later, Sony probably cucked the exclusivity because they're literally cunts.
>>
>>332707265
Doesn't matter now.
SFIV is dropped by EVO, and Crosscounter only does SFV now.
>>
The only reason it was better on Xbox was because of the low input lag, that's it. Does the PS4 version has high input lag?
>>
>>332704995

* KOF 14 is coming.
* GGXrdR is coming.
* Senran Kagura EV is HERE.

Let's waste time on better garbage than SF5. Stop feeding the trolls.
>>
File: 1446642144891.gif (2 MB, 250x234) Image search: [Google]
1446642144891.gif
2 MB, 250x234
>>332704995
>Reminder that the Xbox is and will always be a terrible console
>Reminder that ^^^ was generous and what was meant to be said that it is a great Halo machine
>Reminder that fighting games are always shit on Xbox because of the 2nd worst D-Pad in existence
>Reminder that these things are true

Sorry senpai I'm not into your fiction.
>>
>>332704995
>SF4
>Multiple versions
>Fragmented community
>More expensive to patch and maintain due multiple versions
>Jewtastic business model

No you're just being retarded and don't know what you're talking about it.
>>
>>332709062

>SKEV

Come on, I even went to SK threads asking if it has legitimately good gameplay if I'm not in it for the fanservice and the response wasn't exactly overwhelmingly positive.
>>
>>332705157
>>332706804
Not him but this isn't true. SFV was under development already, Sony just gave them a lot of money to make it happen way faster.

If the game was truly 100% funded by Sony and it wouldn't have happened without them, why would they allow SFV on PC?
>>
>>332711525
Maybe because Capcom said they wouldn't sell them full exclusivity and Sony merely paid for console exclusivity

I don't know
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.