[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want a BDO 7-day guest pass?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Image.jpg (193 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
193 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone want a BDO 7-day guest pass?
>>
>>332678748
Nope. The game is dead as fuck and the only worthwhile part of it is the character creator, which pales in comparison to EVE. Which is really fucking saying something.
>>
>>332678748
>Which is really fucking saying something.
You're not using that phrase in the correct context here which leads me to the conclude that you are, in fact, an idiot.
>>
Yes, please.
>>
ill take two please.
>>
>>332679004
This was obviously for >>332678862

But he might be too dumb to have figured that out.
>>
>>332678862
Stop shrilling EVE please. That is the actually dead game.

Also, forgot to mention, this is for NA if you couldn't guess
>>
>>332679172
>NA
and EU
>>
>>332678748
How many do you have? I'd love to take 2 if possible. My cousin's dying to play something and this looks right up his alley.
>>
Yeah i said i want it
>>
>>332679060
Alright, sorry about the formatting of the text
>>332679125
>>332679313
Only have 1, sorry
>>
>>332679364
Aw, oh well no worries. My cousin was actually looking at the game yesterday and thought that it hasn't released yet. What exactly is the status on this thing?
>>
>>332679479
Released and running. There was an "expansion" update yesterday, so we are probably closer to the content Korea has now. But I just got into it so I cannot say much
>>
>>332679257
>EU
you guys don't count, all you do is shit post.
>>
Is the world worth exploring or is it another Tera.
>>
>>332679871
It is definitely more than Tera, but I don't know what you are looking for
>>
>>332679871
Lots of shit throughout the world.

Up to you though, you can grind your way to 50+ and figure out what you want to do, or you can just do what ever the fuck you want to do.

Been playing since release day, 9days in game time level 48 and just spent a lot of time getting knowledge and doing life skills.
>>
>>332680282
Do you play with anyone regularly?
>>
>>332678748
Yeah I wanted to give it a try before Tree of Savior hits. Hook me up if there's more.
>>
>>332680517
I joined a guild of 15 people that has now grown to 30. I talk daily with them in discord. We have no rush to get to 50, first 50 in the guild was last week. a few more this week.

We usually just life skill/boss scroll or just screw around.

Yesterday a few of us met each others characters in game. We talked a bunch of shit about each others outfits and just made general jokes.

>someone says they heard you were a great trader making lots of money
>they ask what you trade
>respond with dragon dildos
>everyone laughs

It's just a good light hearted group of people. don't get me wrong, I know there are faggot try harders in the game, the sort that went from 1-50 in a day of grinding out the ass.
>>
>>332680792
sounds fun i might buy after the trail pass
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.