[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Games you are afraid to tell people you like. Confess your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Suikoden2_NA.jpg (87 KB, 419x410) Image search: [Google]
Suikoden2_NA.jpg
87 KB, 419x410
>Games you are afraid to tell people you like.

Confess your gaming sins anon.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>332671965
every other player I meet in elite dangeours seems like a 50 year old paedo neckbeard who played the original on the ZX Spectrum
>>
>>332671965
bump
>>
>>332671965
I don't play games unless they have cheat codes to give me invincibility
>>
>>332671965
Suikoden II is one of the greatest JRPG's of all time. no shame there anon
>>
Final Fantasy
Skyrim with 150+ mods
>>
>>332674480
I know, but a lot of my friends are dudebros who can't appreciate a thing called story.
>>
>>332674634
>with 150+ mods

Only way to roll in the rim.
>>
>>332674740
Hide your power level but not for shame, that's the rule
>>
>>332671965
why? suikoden 2 is like one of the best 2-d jrpgs. great music. great graphics. great story. great characters. great pacing. great sidequests. I preferred suikoden 1's grand scale combat more but otherwise 9/10

I think ren and stimpy on the genesis is one of my favorite platformers ever.
>>
Candy crush
>>
Love suikoden 2 but seriously fuck that clive quest
>>
>>332674740
Fuck that, tell them if they ask. They asked then you gave your answer. No reason to lie. Or just say Monster Hunter. If they ask what its about just sarcastically say you hunt monsters. Works every time.
>>
File: 2363670-snes_bubsy[1].jpg (3 MB, 2100x1534) Image search: [Google]
2363670-snes_bubsy[1].jpg
3 MB, 2100x1534
I've loved this game since I was a kid

It's not afraid to kick your ass if you treat it like Sonic The Hedgehog.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.