[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's really no denying anymore how jew Sony has become.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (38 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
38 KB, 600x300
There's really no denying anymore how jew Sony has become.

The worst part is, shit like this is probably going to become the norm.
>>
Except for the part where nobody actually knows if it really exists or not

But you know, keep making threads and being a waste of space anyway though
>>
>>332666229
Sorry I insulted your favorite company, I'll delete the thread now.
>>
Do you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
>>
It's the N3DS all over again. A few will buy it, some stuff will look better on it, but overall it won't be necessary in the slightest.
>>
>>332666084
hello poorfags hahaha
>>
>>332666861

No, because to be the N3DS all over again Sony will have to put out limited run special editions that cause people to get into pre-order fights for just to resell online for five times their value.

This won't happen because 1) Sony doesn't have as dickish a recent history in dealing with customers as Nintendo and 2) Sony doesn't have any characters iconic enough to make this happen anyway.
>>
Has Sony actually said anything about this? I was about to get a PS4 but if they're really planning to

>>332666861
Xenoblade Chronicles requires the N3DS to play, if for some reason you wanted to play that version (which you don't).
However, Hyrule Warriors Legends apparently is an absolute travesty on the regular 3DS and needs the N3DS to render everything with an acceptable framerate. Still waiting for someone to make a video comparing the two.
>>
I just want it to drop the price of the original PS4 so I have a reason to play Bloodbourne.
>>
>>332666861
>It's the N3DS all over again
Exactly the problem
https://youtu.be/y2J98CvVau4
>>
>>332667172
>giving a shit about special edition versions of consoles/handhelds
No, John, you are the faggots.
>>
>>332667191
Sony specifically said that it is a ps 4.5 and not 4k and that it should be seen as an upgrade and not a replacment, that is from Kaz Hirai's twitter, feel free to check it out yourself. Bottom line is that shitaku is hyping up a ps4 slim and you fucking retards are falling for it.
>>
>>332667382
Samurai Warriors Chronicles ran better than this, and I'm pretty sure that was a launch title. I wouldn't care if they weren't locking so much content to this version but Christ.

Things like this make me wonder why people worship any console company. They're all trash.
>>
>>332667602
And I don't suppose he's mentioned exactly what it upgrades?
>>
>Sell PS4
>Keep games and online library
>Get PS4K

Oh yeh, j00z
>>
>>332666084
When will the shitposting stop?
>>
>>332667729
no of course not. Just be patient, I am 99% sure it will be a slim version like the past 3 gens of Sony consoles.
>>
>>332667819
>When will the shitposting stop?
>he asks this on /v/ of all places
cumon son
>>
>>332667753
Have fun spending an extra 200
>>
>>332667602
Since when does Kazuo Hirai have a legit Twitter account? I only know about parody accounts.
>>
>>332666861
N3DS came later, and outside a port of a crappy Wii jrpg and some virtual console games never pushed software exclusive to it. This is potentially worse if the rumors are true.
>>
>>332667753

This. Backing my shit up and trading in towards it. It'll end up being a $200-300 upgrade depending on the price. I've paid worse for PC upgrades.
>>
>>332667602
Kaz doesn't have twitter you dipshit.

U
>>
>>332667969
Nyu don't think a console will last forever do nyu?

It's technyology, it gets updated often, and if you don't, you're left behind

Is this what you want anyon?

to be left behind?

abandoned, lonely, ded
>>
>Been waiting for the PS4 to get games before I buy one
>PS4.5 rumors spreading just as I'm thinking about actually getting one
What's supposed to be the problem here exactly? A bunch of retards who bought a console at launch angry that they spent 2 years with no games?
>>
>>332666229
the denial is strong
>>
>>332666084
Does no one here remember the Sega 32X?
>>
>>332667969
>Have fun spending an extra 200

That's like upgrading my PC's video card every few years and I typically spend more than 200 when I do upgrade my video card. It's not like you're forced to upgrade to the new ps4 either. You can still enjoy everything in 1080p if you want.
>>
As long as the usual PS4 remains unchanged and doesn't suffer any flaws, I don't see the harm in a 4K model that can play some movies at 4K and games at upscaled 4K.

I still don't believe it though, there is no fucking way the games will run good.
>>
>>332666084
I don't see what the big deal is. At the most it's just going to be able to play 4k movies and play games at 1080p@60FPS. If you don't give a shit about smoother games then feel free to stick with your ancient ass PS4 that costs $200 used now on Craigslist.
>>
You can all thank the hottest new meme for this; virtual reality. This is only the first step in VRs path to destroying video games.
>>
File: 399.png (30 KB, 639x405) Image search: [Google]
399.png
30 KB, 639x405
>>332668584
>>
Choose 3:

Witcher3
Mgs5
MK X
Uncharted Collection

I have a buy 2 get 1 free
>>
>>332668740
VR's gonna have about as much traction as motion controls did.

It's got some useful applications but most of those aren't in vidya, and certainly not worth the cost of "early adoption"
>>
>>332668939
WITCHA TRI, EM GEE ESS FYB, AHNCHORTD COLCHON

I gib the best advice

can't go wrong
>>
>>332668935
He literally said used, you inbred.
>>
>>332668584
The deal is it does not cost much because Sony is in bed with AMD and their new 16nm chipset.
>>
why is it that im only seeing threads about sony doing this when Microsoft said they're doing the same thing and nintendo already did.
>>
>>332668939
Well I've always hated Mortal Combat, but so you know my picks.

Uncharted Collection is pretty solid. Yeah its a remaster, but it actually performs better and they tweaked the controls so all the complaints about 3 handling like ass don't apply.
>>
>>332666084

It already is the norm for many things, video games are just playing catch up.
>>
>>332667017
this. get a job losers. ps4k is a drop in the ocean for me
>>
File: just...jpg (78 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
just...jpg
78 KB, 541x960
>>332666084
Until there's an official announcement, fuck off nintendrone.

Yes I know you're a toddler because pcfags wouldn't care enough to make this thread, xfags are probably getting a Xbone-k, so they can't say shit.

That only leaves bitter nintoddlers left, butthurt from their dead console and soon to be shit future console, constantly feeling wrecked by sony since the ps1 days. Kill yourself.
>>
>>332668939
If you haven't played Uncharted yet, get the collection, witcher3 and mgs5.

If you already played Uncharted, skip that one.
>>
>>332669530
FUCK
>>
File: 1452467510793.jpg (9 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1452467510793.jpg
9 KB, 251x242
>>332667017
>get a job poorfag
>pc? lol too expensive
>>
>>332666084
I blame Microsoft for this. They released such shit hardware Sony is back to their cocky ass selves. They think they're invincible and this is the PS2 era. PS3 humbled them some but being back in top has clouded their judgment.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.