[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which class is love, which one is kill? >bro-op double danger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: grande.jpg (581 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
grande.jpg
581 KB, 1920x1080
Which class is love, which one is kill?

>bro-op double danger tier
Support and engineer
>credit to team tier
Assault
>waste of a slot tier
Recon
>>
>>332664063

Recon is practically required for any squad. At least one to place down a squad beacon a tactically good location. Having a squad beacon is incredibly op. Just infinite pressure on a point if you place it well. However, it's the only main good thing.
>>
>>332664063
Engineer and Assault are my mains.

Support is cancer tier, nothing but strats that make the game shit.

Recon has potential to be good, but attracts the worst of the community and so is never used to its powerful effect.
>>
How do I git gud at this game? Ive had it for a few years (PS4 launch title) and I've spent countless hours on it but I'm fucking shit at it. I'm level 41, mainly using Engineer. I recently found out I'm a little better with a shotgun but I feel like a scrub using one.

The problem I have is that I feel like everyone sees me before I see them, and I'm dead before I can even do anything. I have a good internet connection and 'game mode' TV, although my reaction times aren't the best. Even if I do manage to kill someone, my triangle pops up on the enemy map and I'm usually dead within the next few seconds.

I mostly ALWAYS die more than I kill. A typical result for me is ~10kills, 18-22deaths.

I play on conquest and don't like vehicles too much, usually stick to ground work, although if I do use tanks it generally does improve my kill/death ratio. I know its not about the kill/deaths and more about the conquest capturing, but I feel like I'm just always constantly costing our team tickets from my deaths when trying to capture the zone.

I have tried to follow my squad but you can't always rely on them, most times they're just being fags cunting about on rooftops and wasting a tank by just sitting it on the boarder or the map barely doing anything.

help me /v/, im pouring my heart out to you
>>
Does support have any downsides at all?
>>
File: 1437908067285.png (215 KB, 512x420) Image search: [Google]
1437908067285.png
215 KB, 512x420
>>332664063
Assaulted most of my BF3 playtime, but I'd choose whatever class the squad needed.
I prefer to have 1 of each class, just to be well rounded; but a 4-man Assault is funny. Feels like a zombie army.
>>
>>332665063
Pay attention to the minimap and audio cues. Pick your shots if you're not using a suppressor, because anyone in the immediate area is going to be on you.

Know your loadout and what part of the maps are your friend and your enemy. If you're running a carbine, you're not going to want to typically stay around close, tight quarters for example because you're more likely to run into PDWs, shotguns, and high ROF assault users.
>>
Assault if you want to be useful.
Engineer if there's vehicles and you want to be useful.

Everything else is worthless from a solo player standpoint.
>>
>>332665156
Yes, only faggots that want to make the game shit play support for their gadgets.
>>
>maps take literally 5-10 minutes to load
>unnecessary and over the top animations for everything
>sloppy movement and aim
Why do I keep playing this shit
>>
>>332665348
>know your loudout
what does that mean?

Thanks though, helpful info!
>>
>>332665831
>sloppy movement
Litearlly git gud
It's so much better than BF2, BC2 and BF3
>>
>>332665856
>What does that mean?
Much like I said. Know what kind of scenarios your weapons are good at, and make sure you try to avoid scenarios where you're more likely to run into, and get wrecked by, loadouts that fit that location. If you're playing Engineer with a PDW for example, you're not going to want to leave a tight quarter area to move forward onto an open, less covered objective. You're setting yourself up for failure basically.
>>
File: giphy.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3 MB, 480x270
I play Recon set up for long range but play close range with it. Camping on a roof makes me paranoid.
>>
File: 1453208163478.png (60 KB, 233x245) Image search: [Google]
1453208163478.png
60 KB, 233x245
>>332665891
>better than BC2
u fokn wat m8?
>>
>>332665831
>Playing on a 5200 RPM HDD
>Implying the animations aren't subtle compared to BC2's
>I CAN'T AIM SO THE GAEM BAD

OK then.
>>
File: aicd1.jpg (19 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
aicd1.jpg
19 KB, 200x300
>>332664063
>Assault
>>waste of a slot tier

Hope you like waiting to respawn.
>>
>>332666196
>implying the movement in BC2 was not a fucking abomination
can't even move diagonally lad
>>
I'm considering buying BF4 to fill my lack of a FPS right now but:

-Are hackers as prevalent on the normal servers as they are on the 'official' ones the 7 day trial is limited to?
-Are there a lot of servers doing Rush mode rather than conquest? Right now Conquest feels all over the place, so something with the narrower direction of Rush would be a nice break.

-Premium with the DLC or standard without it and buy the DLC later?
>>
>>332664063
I like playing to play recon as a spotter, or saboteur, but in general recons are dumbasses who don't know what they're doing.

Supports can deploy ammo but generally they're fucking useless as well, since nobody does supression.

I'd say assault and engineer are the two most reliable in the hands of most people.
>>
File: AN-PRC-117F.jpg (126 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
AN-PRC-117F.jpg
126 KB, 800x571
>>332664063
>>332666265
whoops, totally read that wrong.

I hated reacon when I first played bf.
Funny thing is, now I main radio beacon + c4 + Marksman rifle recon.

Beacon tactical spawn, c4 for taking out tanks.
>>
>>332666525
Never met any obvious hackers in my years of playing. There is a jetslav once in a while getting way too many kills but that's it.

Never playing rish so couldn't say, conquest is best mode.

Don't have any of the dlc and still got loads of "vanilla" servers. Haven't seen a need for them yet.
Do get premium if the price difference to standard is small enough.
>>
File: 1454735826052.png (46 KB, 489x479) Image search: [Google]
1454735826052.png
46 KB, 489x479
>>332666525
I got premium on a deal and this thread is making me download the game again.
23.65GB total with all the DLC, if that'll effect your purchase b/c of memory space.
3 hours to download
>mfw
>>
>Recon shit

Yeah try using Rush recon set up, any carbine, TUGS, C4. Get into a flag site, tugs down. Shoot any nabs who run at you on the free UAV.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.