[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hitman episode 2: April 26th. https://twitter.com/Hitman/st
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
Hitman episode 2: April 26th.

https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/715555353551699968
>>
>>332662209
>people are already mad
This is fucking ridiculous.

>said they'd release the next episode in April
>they do so
>people flip their shit
>>
>>332662209

I'm so fucking angry.

This could quite possibly be the best Hitman game ever, but this episodic release bullshit is going to kill it.
>>
I'm not buying an online only PoS
>>
>>332662582
>Not buying when it's fully out
>>
>>332662690

It'll be too late.

Paris was outstanding, but initial sales have been abysmal, post-release reception has been extremely negative based purely around the need for online connectivity and an episodic release and they've done nothing to address any of the issues.

If the game isn't hitting the sales targets Squeenix projected, which I almost guarantee it is not, that's going to have a direct impact on the level of finance the remainder of the project receives.

There is going to be a very real decline in quality, deadlines will start to be missed, there will be an even greater air of negativity surrounding the game and come the full retail release there will be nothing but a market that never cared about the game in the first placed, or they'd have already bought it, and a bunch of very angry people who already own the game that have spent the last year being repeatedly fucked.
>>
>>332662582
>always online DRM
>lose connection for a second to the server you lose all your progress and are kicked to the title screen

>"Best Hitman game ever"

HAhahahahahahhahahahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>332663604
What does that have to do with the actual gameplay?
>>
>>332663604
I'm sure this doesn't happen on consoles.
>>
File: Playtime.png (194 KB, 982x368) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.png
194 KB, 982x368
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>332663604

You say that like we're not all painfully aware as to how shit it is, doesn't change the fact that the game itself is brilliant.
>>
>>332663604
>"i'm a poor person with a bad connection, lol"
>>
File: 1313675022349.jpg (56 KB, 425x377) Image search: [Google]
1313675022349.jpg
56 KB, 425x377
Will there be a release in a year or two with all the content? I'll just get it then
>>
>>332664682
Yeah.
>>
>>332663896
>>332664054
I play it on PC, my connection is 3rd world crap and I didn't get disconnected not even once.
>>
>>332664682
Litterally end of the year.
>>
I just finished 2 (only one I have played)

Do I go straight to Blood money or is Contracts worth playing?
>>
>>332667818

Contracts is great and definitely worth playing.
>>
>>332663474
I can only hope that they're waiting for the physical release before casting judgement. If the quality of the rest of the levels is same as Paris, the game will be amazing.

Too bad it's gonna be delayed. It's only episode 2 and it's coming out late in the month and they still haven't gotten elusive targets out.
>>
It is really sad. Especially since I am totally unhyped atm. Paris is done, the two latest escalations suck. I hope Sapienza will be good and the patch will get rid of the bugs.
Had I not made the mistake - right now I call it a mistake - of getting the full pack, I would have probably abandoned it already.
>>
I was happy getting a cool new hitman for 15$, however the trial and error escalations weren't too fun for me. I mean I wouldn't buy the rest of the game unless they gave it to me on sale. I also didn't really follow the news, I just bought it and played it and had fun. :)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.